MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Hey Duke, I read the manual. In ME I set plane to Instructor. I waited for brother to join and select Pilot slot. Then I selected Pilot 2. He had a message and accepted. Then we joined. Did I miss something?

I will read again but think I got it right. If you can get synchronisation sorted sometime, this will be terrific.

That said, its fantastic now

Cheers

the procedure is correct.

Probably if you joines as instructor with aircraft in cold and dark when you got the control you had the engine off. Try to fly a mission in ramp hot start, in this way you will have the engine running from beginning.

I did several test and the controls can be passwed towards pilots without problems.

Let me know, if you have other troubles we can try together.

Anyway, the systems sync is in our plans :)

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Is this scratch made? Is it possible to do scratch mods for dcs? Sorry for asking, but Im a compete new, a week or so. But I am a track maker for pc sim games. Thats why Im asking. thx
Yes, this is scratch made. Modding on DCS depends by your own abilities.

This is a work made by a dedicated team, it is not easy do to everything alone.

Did not have time to test yet, but is the Damage model changed? and if not, are there any plans to have a simple DM in the future, not just live/dead ?
This version hasn't the DM but for the future yes, we planned to do it.

You can find the complete change log at first post.

Anyway, try it! There are a lot of new features in this version.

Did not have time to test yet, but is the Damage model changed? and if not, are there any plans to have a simple DM in the future, not just live/dead ?

We have started introducing preliminary code for damage, but except for the canopy glass holes/breaking, you cannot see other visual damage.

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

avrei una domanda.....quanto carburo avete per fare il lomcevak , immagino che anche il c.g conti per farne uno come si deve :) grassie boys ;)
Ti basta essere in configurazione pan ;)

Lo fa anche in Clean ma un po' più verticale e meno appiattito

Hi! Thanks for the great module!. I strugled to take off, default controls does not allow to use z / x and rudder to taxi. It will be good to have free flight quickstart missions and adding default controls to easily taxi
Hi!

We will add this feature.

Regarding the free flight missions, they are already available under "instant actions".

With the next update we will add also the training missions.

Hi! Thanks for the great module!. I strugled to take off, default controls does not allow to use z / x and rudder to taxi. It will be good to have free flight quickstart missions and adding default controls to easily taxi
After further checks I can say that these input are already available in our mod. Did you activated the NWS before to start the taxi?

Hi!

We will add this feature.

Regarding the free flight missions, they are already available under "instant actions".

With the next update we will add also the training missions.

Hi! Thanks for the info. This setting is called steer on, not nose wheel steering. Didn't find it at first.

Free flight is only available for Caucasus map, but thats not free flight, because your start on the ground. Free flight is when you start in the air I think (other modules start in the air). Hope to see instant action free flight in the next release. Feel free to ask for beta testing.

Hi! Thanks for the info. This setting is called steer on, not nose wheel steering. Didn't find it at first.

Free flight is only available for Caucasus map, but thats not free flight, because your start on the ground. Free flight is when you start in the air I think (other modules start in the air). Hope to see instant action free flight in the next release. Feel free to ask for beta testing.

We will consider to include a free flight mission ;) thanks!

A huge thanks you to all the team involved in producing this work of art, it fly's like a dream!

Un grande grazie a tutto il team coinvolto nella produzione di quest'opera d'arte, vola come un sogno!

Saluti,

Ian

Ciao Ian!

Thanks to you for your help :)

Cheers!

Giuseppe

Abbiamo verificato e in visuale interna a noi funziona, non va solo in visuale esterna (ovviamente parliamo di trackir originale).

Ti suggerirei di provare con questa Fix disponibile in rete: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301295/&ved=2ahUKEwiQjvGyzdjjAhXR2aQKHdiWASUQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2I0BBA6TsQTHxi78cXd2Ap

Risolto sovrascrivendo il default.lua in ...mod/aircraft/mb339

Grazie

Ok. That name Usuários (Users) from Windows in Portuguese. Will that change be automatically recognized by the game? Can it be reversed later?

Could we have another way to fix it so everyone using Windows in Portuguese wouldnt need to change the path?

Strange how DCS accesses things then. Because there's always a folder called Users, regardless of the local language. In my case, there's a "Benutzer" (German) folder which actually is C:\Users and being accessible by that as well. And you could always go via "%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games" instead, so you wouldn't even have to bother with special characters in the user name.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Hi, your plane is amazing, I like almost your module BUT, I can't fly this like I want to fly it. I don't have track IR and VR, so I set a input on my throttle to switch betwenn view and clickable cockpit. But we can set a input in your mod, so I don't use it because I can't fly it.