Please, please, please...

Sr.

Nothing would make me happier than having the A6 added to DCS.

632893622_1280px-Grumman_KA-6D_Intruder_of_VA-34_in_flight_in_1988.thumb.jpg.b0cd53d963510312dbeb36a544c21fea.jpg

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

Its an interesting aircraft, but in terms of a properly realised Module you need a decent 3d model, Flight performance data, and systems information. The A6 is a two seater, with systems that cant be operated from the pilots station so you also need an AI which is more advanced than the Jester addon for the Tomcat as a minimum. It doesnt hurt to ask I guess, but I dont think we are likely to see it as a free module. You also strike the limitation with a free module of not having proper access to the SDK.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Não estão cobrando os tubos , no modulo do F14, porque não fazer o modulo do A6 Intruder, nos aficionados do DCS, não estamos pedindo favor a ED , faça o modulo e depois ponha a venda, garanto que serei um dos primeiro a comprar assim como fiz quando lançaram a pre-venda do SP Carrier. Para nos aficionados no jogo , o dinheiro não e tão importante , mas sim os modulos que porventura ED possa lançar.

Heatblur is making an A6 Intruder to be added in the game. AI only but they left the possibility open for a module version in the future. Even if it gets added as AI only I bet someone can mod it in such a way you can fly it with the su25T cockpit

g8PjVMw.png

Yeah, and oh is that their thing? There are no flying examples of a Dora or A8 with correct engines, nor is there a K that I am aware of. I say that with having not really been up on my crap for about 7 years, but as of when I was really following things this was correct. a Dora had been started for test running an engine but was not going to be flying, and Paul Allen had the only A8 with a correct engine and he also benched it some years back (2015?), so is there another one that ED used?

If that is their measure then ED is already making claims for stuff that they are going against themselves, and that doesn't seem likely.