Refueling mission in Instant action

Red Dragon-DK

As the title say. I would like if we had a mission in instant action where you cut train you skills in refueling.

I`m aware you do this yourself in the ME and find tutorials on youtube how to do it. But since it`s not such big a task I think it would be a big help for all to have easy acces to such a mission in instant action. Especially for those who is fairly new to DCS and ME

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

Hi,

Youre request is legitimate, but waiting for it to be done, here is a tutorial by 104th_Maverick on how to do it :thumbup:

Thanks jojo

I have no problem making those mission by myself in ME. My thoughts is that it would be nice to have those kind of mission in instant mission. It also goes for the M2000, A10 C, F15, SU 33 and so on.

But I just guess people are not interested in such an option

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

+1

I'd even be happy if ED would put a tanker in the currently available instant action missions. Anybody know where these instant action missions are saved ?

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

+1

I'd even be happy if ED would put a tanker in the currently available instant action missions. Anybody know where these instant action missions are saved ?

Yes:

X:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MODULE\Missions\QuickStart

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Does anyone know how to ask the tanker to switch to different baskets?

It has been my experience that the left basket on either the IL-78 or the C-130 will always be the first one extended and the right one will only come out if a second a/c is in the precontact position AND there is an a/c still plugged into the left basket (or trying to get plugged in).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]