Recruiting voice actors

Highwayman-Ed

I'm looking for some voice actors for an upcoming campaign (and hopefully series of) that I plan to sell through the DCS Store although it's still in the early days. I’ve posted the request previously in the mission editor thread, but thought I’d try and get more attention here.

I still need 3 individuals that can speak English with an Eastern European / Russian accent to voice characters in a campaign. The remaining roles only have a few lines per mission, so there is not a lot of work to do.

I'm investigating how I can compensate any participants at this time, but I'm working on providing a free copy of the completed campaign for each actor, or a DCS credit if I can do so. As this is my first campaign and I have no idea on the potential sales value, the number of copies that it would likely sell, or how to deal with taxation implications of providing any other method of compensation before going through the full process and submitting it to ED for sale.

If you're willing to help, please PM me and let me know. The first 3 missions of the campaign are complete and just need the voice acting added prior to submitting them to ED for evaluation prior to working on the remainder and figuring out the financials!

No experience necessary, no real requirements other than being able to speak passable English and understand the context of what you are saying (excited, bored, funny, etc.)

Most missions will only have between 1 and 5 short lines for each actor.

Thanks!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]