Anti Skid random failure?

arturojgt

Hi to everyone.

Some time to time the anti skid switch fail after few minutes and never go up again during the start up (I never tried to entirely shutdown the plane and start all over again).

Any suggestions?. Thank you all.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

No, I didn’t remember doing that on purpose. But is not happening every time, just some time to time, works perfectly at first but during the alignment time the alarm go on and the switch go down.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

I will try to get that switch behavior again.

I like the idea of a probable random failure in the plane and If the game had that option I would have it enabled.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

It wouldn't surprise me if half the bug reports in the forum were from people enabling random failures and forgetting. I know I've done it. Can range from the dash clock to hydraulic failure :p

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Remember that time your jet broke outta nowhere?

Wouldn't say it doesn't happen :lol:

I do remember, but I would still say, that the chances are quite slim.... I was just lucky as I always am...

We could have continued with the flight, if you ask me, but you are not, so... :lol:. Good times, short, but good

Back on topic, if you go in the ME editor, there advanced features. In there you can even do a planned failure on as many systems as you like

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days