a Huge thanks for online servers

I would like to give a big Thanks & S! for all the Squad’s out there and this community for providing some MP servers & devotions for this type of play. (Always play MP myself)

Just wanted to give big thanks since, without them, ….

Cheers, :thumbup:

(still hooked, S!)

• Like 2

I am truly happy that they exist. My only problem is I have been thought to guide people in, for example, formation flying, taking offs etc., whereas I am myself looking for guidance. I may be giving the wrong advices, not necessarily referring to the particular moment, but in general. It took me some time to dare go into the online LOMAC, but once that was done, the sky was the limit, litterarilly.

beewee

• Like 1

They are the only reason why I play LOMAC at all.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

online servers are fun, but the best is squad training nights, especially Bomber Wing training....they're fun, immersive and there's usually something to learn...or refine. Tonight, for instance, we're practising low-vis landings...something for the new 504 BW members to practise before their checkride in the vanilla...which is a 1hour+ ordeal for zero vis take-off, ingress to target, ground attack, return and zero-vis landing.

(Having done the checkride, I can be smugly relaxed...hee hee, but I suspect I really will benefit from the practise ;)).

Anyways, online is fun, A2G server is really fun, but training nights are what do it for me...flying with m8s while learning....or hot-dogging...around the virtual skies...usually ends in tears cos of an Igla...or an "elevator malfunction" resulting in a lawndart ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers