April in the land of VEAO - Wall of text inc! - Page 16 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-14-2018, 03:18 AM   #151
Zimmerdylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert31178 View Post
I wouldn't advise anyone buy the Hawk in any state because this is a SIM and you can learn to fly in any jet safely instead of buying a trainer, but that's just me.

That said yes we all know about the rep VEAO has earned, but they seem to be trying to shake it, why not support them a little and quit trashing them publicly?
I am not going to down VEAO. But...on the other hand, trust is earned. They lost my trust and it kind of felt like they stepped on it a little afterward. As much as I love anything WWII. I will not buy anything until I see that it's not going to turn out to be another Hawk scenario.
It's nothing personal against VEAO. There is an old saying...Shame on you....shame on me. I am a very firm believer in that saying.
In all honestly....I sincerely hope that they pull this off and I can purchase more from them.
Zimmerdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:49 PM   #152
mrsteel

Although I was a bit bitter about the situation before, now I'm seeing it in a new perspective. Don't give up VEAO! You can redeem yourself with the release of a good P-40, hopefully you guys win some new contracts and are able to develop more quality planes for DCS! Best wishes, and hope your next release is a success!
mrsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:18 AM   #153
Blade_meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert31178 View Post
I wouldn't advise anyone buy the Hawk in any state because this is a SIM and you can learn to fly in any jet safely instead of buying a trainer, but that's just me.

That said yes we all know about the rep VEAO has earned, but they seem to be trying to shake it, why not support them a little and quit trashing them publicly?

He didn't trash them what so ever. He spoke the Truth and nothing else. I bought both the Hawk and the P40 in pre release and I am still waiting for it 2.5 years later. Or is it more than that now? The Hawk is sub par and bug ridden and the P40 is a no show thus far. VEAO has earned their reputation and I will not recommend their products to anyone. Hearing them speak of future products when they haven't finished the Hawk and haven't even released the P40 yet is a complete joke. I have no problem giving them a second chance, as soon as they fulfill the first chance I took on them by purchasing and pre purchasing products from them. As far as trusting them to come through,...Pffffff, earn my Trust and I will be a fan.

S!Blade<><
Blade_meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:17 PM   #154
itstheLIKWID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian Angel View Post
Trainers are quite fun to fly, even if you don't need them for "training" per se...
I agree with this, the Hawk was one of the 1st actual modules I bought after messing around with the su25 for a while in the free game. But to say I've been a bit underwhelmed by how the hawk flys in respect to other jets is a bit sad.

I just hope it will be as good as the other modules one day. I still fly it though, feels like a nice little jet to fly, if a little buggy!
itstheLIKWID is offline   Reply With Quote