DCE Campaigns - Page 50 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-15-2019, 11:20 AM   #491
PB0_CEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronKirton View Post
Just restarted the campaign again, did first mission and i get some script error message, not DOS screen...
As usual be sure to have done the Missionscripting.lua file modifications after the last DCS Update (see readme file )
PB0_CEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:41 AM   #492
MeatBall

Quote:
Just restarted the campaign again, did first mission and i get some script error message, not DOS screen...
launch dcs as administrator maybe solve this error
MeatBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:08 PM   #493
Razorbill_swe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB0_CEF View Post
I looked to those campaigns and didn't find any problems (with mission templates) : try to reinitiate the campaigns using FirstMission.bat file for each campaign and be sure to play the second mission (if the first one worked ! ) after choosing Y in the dos windows appearing at the end of the first mission !
Not sure what i am doing wrong, still getting a message for Harrier over PG saying i need USN-Deck module to load when i try to start the campaign.

Harrier over Caucasus started but i could only "spectate" other aircraft. Gives me an headache
Razorbill_swe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:55 PM   #494
rmk80

You need to install this mod
rmk80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:25 PM   #495
RedeyeStorm

Hi Meatball,

Unfortunaly starting as admin did not solve it. As soon RBF15 hits something I get the error message.

@PBO_CEF, I have a question I am playing the Tomcat over PG by HISOTHIRO but I have an issue I think that is more in your ballpark. When four Tomcats spawn at the Stennis mine is the closest to the bow and my wingman is closest to the tower. We can get away fine. However the two Cats in the middle is where things go wrong. The right Tomcat starts to taxi first (second closest to bow) and always crashes into the other cat.

The question is if it is possible to switch the position of these planes so the left one goes first. That one can taxi clear.

Hope I am not insulting Hisothiro but I got the impression that you understand Mbot's code a bit more. Hence the question to you.

Thanks RedeyeStorm.
RedeyeStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:15 PM   #496
IronKirton

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB0_CEF View Post
As usual be sure to have done the Missionscripting.lua file modifications after the last DCS Update (see readme file )
Done that...still no joy
IronKirton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 07:02 PM   #497
Razorbill_swe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmk80 View Post
You need to install this mod
Installed the mod and it shows up under modules, still asking for that module when i try to start the campaign.
Razorbill_swe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:15 PM   #498
PB0_CEF

Quote:
Done that...still no joy
Then look in the readme file if your installation is the same way as in the readme. Look in the campaigns folder to Tomcat over Caucasus-CVN.cmp file and in the camp_init.lua file in the init folder

The campaign must be installed in the same way as in the readme file or it will not work :

Installation:
-------------
1. Extract the folder "EN" in the zip file to: "DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F14\Missions". Ensure that the resulting folder structure is “...\F14\Missions\EN\Campaigns\Tomcat over Caucasus-CVN\...”.

2. Extract the "DCE_Missionscript_mod" folder in your Mods OvGME or JSGME folder then activate this mod.

At the end of the first mission you MUST have the dos like windows or it will not generate a second new mission ...
Old 04-18-2019, 02:16 PM   #499
PB0_CEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeyeStorm View Post
Hi Meatball,

Unfortunaly starting as admin did not solve it. As soon RBF15 hits something I get the error message.

@PBO_CEF, I have a question I am playing the Tomcat over PG by HISOTHIRO but I have an issue I think that is more in your ballpark. When four Tomcats spawn at the Stennis mine is the closest to the bow and my wingman is closest to the tower. We can get away fine. However the two Cats in the middle is where things go wrong. The right Tomcat starts to taxi first (second closest to bow) and always crashes into the other cat.

The question is if it is possible to switch the position of these planes so the left one goes first. That one can taxi clear.

Hope I am not insulting Hisothiro but I got the impression that you understand Mbot's code a bit more. Hence the question to you.

Thanks RedeyeStorm.

The Tomcat positions on deck can't be changed I tryed to edit positions to have the second pair leader in 3rd position so that he can move without colliding with his wingman but it doesn't work : Leader of the second pair is always on the same place even if I change parking in editor
Only solution would be to limit Tomcat number in Order of Battle waiting for this bug being fixed by ED ....
Old 04-18-2019, 04:44 PM   #500
RedeyeStorm

I was afraid thatvwould be the answer. Thanks anyway.
RedeyeStorm is offline   Reply With Quote