Future Project Suggestion: FTC-2000/JL-9

Hi! I’m new to the game, but I’m looking forward with great anticipation for the release of your JF-17. Though it might be too early to talk about any future projects after the release of the JF-17, I would like to suggest that the FTC-2000 be considered for your next project. I’m making this suggestion based on the assumption that aircraft that are currently in active service with the PLAAF and/or the PLANAF such as the J8-II series aircraft and JH-7 might be off limits for reasons out of your control which are completely understandable. That said, I am aware the FTC-2000 is currently in limited active service with both the PLAAF and PLANAF as the JL-9, but given on the assumption that the FTC-2000 will not have the systems the PLA considers sensitive to export it might be possible to produce for use within DCS World.

Additionally, as a multirole two-seat trainer aircraft it can be used for a variety of missions though it will most likely shine in the ground attack role. That said, it can defend itself as it can fire AAM and as a result could be used in multiplayer and I am sure it will find its niche audience much like the MiG-21 and the F-5E Tiger II have found their niche of enthusiasts. Hopefully my suggestion will reach you. Regardless if my suggestion is considered, I look forward to the release of the JF-17.

Thank You.

Roki_Vulovic

FTC-2000

mwvVJNG.jpg

JL-9

tgKTetC.jpg