Overview of all weapons - Community style

CHSubZero

I've started creating a list of all usable weapons in DCS World because with every new module we have in DCS there are more and more weapons to remember. I will upload and update this list from time to time in this thread.

The list should give you an overview when you calling the ground crew for re-arming and you need e.g. an all-aspect A2A missile :music_whistling:

Currently the list is not complete but I'll add more rows.

If you see something in the list that is not right or incomplete -> please write it down here in the board.

Together we'll create the ULTIMATE list :D

_Weapons_v10.zip

Edited by CHSubZero
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

I did domething similar a while back, but it was not meant as a complete list, just a rough comparison based on roles.

Feel free to take whatever you can use from there and include it in your list. :)

(link is in my sig)

You can use anything from mine too, Thanks for doing this!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

I have a question regarding GBU-31 & GBU-38... JDAM means INS updated with GPS before release (aka Fire-And-Forget) or INS updated with GPS data while falling (lock target until hit)?

BTW:

1st post updated with current lists...

Edited by CHSubZero

I have a question regarding GBU-31 & GBU-38... JDAM means INS updated with GPS before release (aka Fire-And-Forget) or INS updated with GPS data while falling (lock target until hit)?

BTW:

1st post updated with current lists...

I believe they are Fire-And-Forget.

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Suggestion, rather than upload it to user files, would it not be easier to use as a Google Spreadsheet?

Unless of course you intend to upload it as a set of images for kneeboard usage?

The idea of this "mod" is to publish it as Excel Spreadsheet and PDF in the user files section. The images in the first post are currently just for preview because I don't have overlooked all modules right now :music_whistling:

I believe they are Fire-And-Forget.

Thanks

That's some really nice work :thumbup:

What about WW2 stuff?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

As I said: Have to check more modules.

But you can already find some WW2 bombs (SC-x) and rockets (HVAR) in the list...

Alright :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...