When it become available for download?

Might I recommend Zonte's Footstep Lake Doctor Shiraz. Mana from heaven....

Thanks mate. I'll check out Dan Murphy's .. otherwise I notice they sell via the Net. Freight Free for a doz. bottles or more :D. I'll get some to celebrate when DCS announces the next DCS fast jet module (not including FC3).

Can't really reciprocate in kind. Only have dung beetles and Coal Seam Gas in this vicinity lol!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that none of you are wearing out your F5 key this week, I can tell you that no new products will go out this week with E3 going on and dominating all gaming news.

Thanks

E3 is about games not about sims so I wouldn't bother :music_whistling:

E3 target audience would be more excited about H.A.W.X. 3 or Jane's Advanced "crap" fighters 2 and Battlefield X, ArmA III, I guess.

...by the way, F5 updates can be scripted.:D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

So that none of you are wearing out your F5 key this week, I can tell you that no new products will go out this week with E3 going on and dominating all gaming news.

Thanks

Thank you, I can now concentrate on my work and leave the computer be this week. :smartass:

i see it coming, im relaxing on vacation with my girlfriend thousend of miles away from home and checking news i see the release, ....what do u think i will do? ;)

Ditch the girl and job(?), get your ass back in front of the computer by any chance? :D

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

in Italy we call ourself as "gatti attaccati alle palle"* :D

literally "cats attached to balls" (the pain is part of your imagination) :p

(* I hope it won't be judged as bad languages, if so, remove it ;) )

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

in Italy we call ourself as "gatti attaccati alle palle"* :D

literally "cats attached to balls" (the pain is part of your imagination) :p

(* I hope it won't be judged as bad languages, if so, remove it ;) )

It's the imagery rather than the language. Think I need to start using that phrase to describe my mates.:D

so....

now that the E3 is finished....:music_whistling:

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

What do the E3 comments relate too?

Nate

This.

Thanks

I think he means now that E3 is over, CA should be available now :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

I missed that completely :)

Nate

Quick, someone call a paramedic - Nate missed a post!

As for the rest ..

Fact: E3 is over.

Then what? Well ... E3 *is over*. Nothing has changed but E3.

Until Wags swings by again ;)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Then what? Well ... E3 *is over*. Nothing has changed but E3.

Until Wags swings by again ;)

we can start hitting F5 again! :music_whistling::D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIaE98BTFr5VDYYE4i9AGE9FC38TX7TWdnM9IU2jS4GKSax9LO

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

News will come when they come, no need to be obsessive with the F5. ;)

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

It is a bit farther along here, early 1943. Reading "The Bravest Man: Richard O'Kane and the Amazing Submarine Adventures of the USS Tang by Willaim Tuahy" right now.;)

Much better read than the title makes it sound.

I got clear the bridge and wahoo too!! OMG!!! you a sub fan???

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Considering present situation , the keyboard will be selling in large numbers when we are welcoming the next jet someday .

:megalol: +1

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.