When it become available for download?

I believe this day will live in DCS infamy.

wanna bet a historical day for CA?

:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's already June 6th in Russia.;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

it's 1:00 am in England...June 6th, so when we wake up...:thumbup:

the beachlandings will be happening...

300 hours H-hour 6th June 1944

At about 3:00 a.m. on D-Day, on the four-meter swells of the English Channel, Allied troops transferred to those landing craft, some twelve miles off the French coast. British troops headed left toward Caen, the Americans right toward Utah and Omaha beaches nearer Cherbourg, and the Canadians to Juno Beach.

For the Americans, Omaha was a near-suicide mission. First, a powerful undertow swept away lives and weapons; ten landing craft with twenty-six artillery guns and twenty-two of twenty-nine tanks were swamped. Then, they faced a maelstrom of bullets. Within ten minutes of landing every officer and sergeant of the 116th Regiment was dead or wounded. Yet, by 10:00 a.m., as Americans received the first news of D-Day, 300 men had struggled through mortar fire, across the body and equipment strewn beach, and up a bluff to attack the German defenses. By nightfall, the Allies had a toehold on the continent, yet, on "Bloody Omaha" alone, 3,000 Americans lay dead.

Edited by Mastiff
incorrect date, ha typo's...

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

It is a bit farther along here, early 1943. Reading "The Bravest Man: Richard O'Kane and the Amazing Submarine Adventures of the USS Tang by Willaim Tuahy" right now.;)

Much better read than the title makes it sound.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks Matt! Good point about E3, if you released it this week, nobody (but us nuts) would notice.:D

So that none of you are wearing out your F5 key this week, I can tell you that no new products will go out this week with E3 going on and dominating all gaming news.

Thanks

Cool, I can go to bed now and sleep.....:pilotfly:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Oh man... *puts away credit card* :pilotfly:

Oh well just remember the heros of WWII tomorrow. I hope they don't forget over there at E3...

• ED Team
it's 1:00 am in England...June 6th, so when we wake up...:thumbup:

the beachlandings will be happening...

300 hours H-hour 6th June 1942

Do you mean 1944?

But there is another good event - Midway.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

Do you mean 1944?

But there is another good event - Midway.

:doh: How did I not notice that!

Damn and blast-it! :(

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

fixed'ed it... :megalol:nice I didn't even notice until you said something.

So that none of you are wearing out your F5 key this week, I can tell you that no new products will go out this week with E3 going on and dominating all gaming news.

Thanks

E3? Pfft...

We're simmers.

We don't play games....:pilotfly:

Rectum non bustus

Haha, I caught myself going "Oh, E3" but... there's nothing on there except Firaxis' Xcom and a bunch of silly hype for things we're not going to be seeing any time soon. :P

Well... that and the angry posts on RPS.

It's funny, though... I have a friend who's really into strategy and when I proposed getting a flight sim for him to come fly with me he was more like "I want to be the commander that tells you what to shoot."

Then bam, CA. I shall try to get a convert at that time. :D

Problems setting up switches on the HOTAS Warthog or similar?

Tutorial Here

Well said. There`s nothing of interest for me on E3...ok...except Firaxies X-COM.:D

lulz...sorry I was kinda saying that tongue in cheek, given the company we keep.;)

The majority (90%) on my "game" time is spent in DCS. The other 10%...well let's say Steam is my second port of call. :D

Rectum non bustus

:thumbup:Same here mate, same here ... sans Steam these days.

Hmmm .. SA. Home of the finest Reds on the planet. Old Horace Rumpole didn't know what he was missing advocating Pomeroy's (except he probably did).

Edited by Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

How nice of you to create a thread for Sweden's national day! ;)

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

:thumbup:Same here mate, same here ... sans Steam these days.

Hmmm .. SA. Home of the finest Reds on the planet. Old Horace Rumpole didn't know what he was missing advocating Pomeroy's (except he probably did).

Might I recommend Zonte's Footstep Lake Doctor Shiraz. Mana from heaven....

Rectum non bustus

How nice of you to create a thread for Sweden's national day! ;)

I was going to say... :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester