Re-installing Modules

Hi

I have had to change were I keep programs and deleted DCS and reinstalled it on

a different disk.

I am trying to download the two modes I have bought (honest I plan on buying more :) )

using the module manager. When I select the mod the system tells me I already own it. I thought

the same selection had a button to download it again. None showing up.

So, I need help on how to get them back on my system, any help would be much appreciated.

George

Not sure what I should post this so stuck it in the 2.5 areas, Sorry if wrong place.

• ED Team

Hi

and welcome to the forum,

you need to login in game and use the module manager

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/400/

this guide should help

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

and welcome to the forum,

you need to login in game and use the module manager

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/400/

this guide should help

Thanks for the response and welcome BIGNEWY. I did that yesterday and did not see an install

option below the price as you see in the second picture. Went back today after your email just to make sure I did not over look anything and this time I get a small popup box with the two modules I own and option to install.

I think I must have had something going on with my pc since I did the musical chairs dance with three of my drives.

Thanks again.

George