FlaK puffs...

Zooker

I disagree, something new WAS implemented. The 40mm Bofors has an explosion previously not seen in DCS of a small greyish smoke puff, not the "DCS explosion" CHeck first few seconds of video:

The effect is not done/implemented at this point.

Edited by Pikey

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• ED Team
I disagree, something new WAS implemented. The 40mm Bofors has an explosion previously not seen in DCS of a small greyish smoke puff, not the "DCS explosion

Actually, those puffs seem to be the same effect you get when bullets hit the ground, only these seem to be oriented horizontal. New effects are in the works though.

Sharp eyes!

Even after you said it I cant tell.

So has the german 88 got a placeholder like this?

Actually, those puffs seem to be the same effect you get when bullets hit the ground, only these seem to be oriented horizontal. New effects are in the works though.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I found the 88 puffs quite small but this morning I saw the following video with huge explosions. Go about 8:30 minutes in

flak10.jpg

It is possible that the problem is the flak seems to be fused to max altitude so we are not seeing it while watching the bombers because it is over our heads.

Edited by Roblex

==============================================================================================================================

56sqn US@R

Diary of a hopeless Pilot Officer http://roblex56raf.livejournal.com

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16Gb RAM, Intel Core i3/i5/i7 6xxx @ 2700 MHz

That looks like the flak script that has been around for years.

+1

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS