Winds of Change! A Parting of Ways

Cobra847

Expected this when I saw Heatblur Sims getting bandied about on the manuals and behind the scenes.

Cobra, I know you've said it's registered to you but IIRC LN was registered to a Polish company I can't pronounce that was involved in the rental of heavy machinery and appeared to be owned/run by a family member of yours. Have you actually taken full control for the new company?

Also, what's happening to the websites and public bug trackers?

Yes; it's technically a misnomer that the new company is registered to me personally. It's a subsidiary to our construction company that we use for structural stability.

This is mostly formality.

The websites and public bug trackers will remain active, as far as I know.

Once the new Heatblur section goes live; we will evaluate our options based on what we've learned with the LN bugtracker.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Yes; it's technically a misnomer that the new company is registered to me personally. It's a subsidiary to our construction company that we use for structural stability.

This is mostly formality.

The websites and public bug trackers will remain active, as far as I know.

Once the new Heatblur section goes live; we will evaluate our options based on what we've learned with the LN bugtracker.

Ta for answering, good luck btw!

Cobra847 the Corsair / Iwo Jima / WW2 stuff project continue with Heatblur?

Dolphin887 Confirmed in the Other announcement Thread that

the corsair / Iwo Jima belongs to Leatherneck Sim, MAGNITUDE 3 LLC.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3076131&postcount=13

Out of the Announced / Existing modules it seems Heatblur is getting Viggen + F-14

and Magnitude/Leatherneck has Mig-21Bis + Corsair.

(Atleast that is what i have gathered from what they have stated on the two Announcement Threads)

With both sides likely having un announced modules in early stages we dont know about.

Edited by mattebubben

So can someone check my organizational math in this?

Nick/Cobra has left Leatherneck Studios and is no longer affiliated with them.

Leatherneck Studios is changing its name to Magnitude 3 LLC.

Magnitude 3 maintains all tradmarks and agreements had concerning Leatherneck Studios, as well as the MiG-21Bis module.

Nick/Cobra has taken the Viggen and Tomcat teams and is forming a second studio.

So my question is, does Cobra need to negotiate a third party agreement with ED now?

Im late getting here ,and by the way best wishes to all, but I woud imagine they were waiting for the paperwork to be official before making the announcement

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nicholas, we all wish you and your departing team members the very best. Thank you for taking the time out to update us.

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

I just want my f14. I don't care about the rest

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I just want my f14. I don't care about the rest

I also want to see the f14 released, but caring might be the very thing that is needed to see it through to release.

So perhaps a change of mindset in the interest of your hobby?

So you don't care about the developers that put time and effort into these modules?

with regards, i don't care the name of the compny or who are involved. i just don't want to loose getting an f-14 after all these years and hype.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

with regards, i don't care the name of the compny or who are involved. i just don't want to loose getting an f-14 after all these years and hype.

As it has been stated before without these people there wouldn't be an F-14 in DCS at least by Heatblur Simulations. So I think a bit more attention would be appropriate if you want your wishes to become reality.

Without Santa Claus you wouldn't be that happy at christmas I guess.

I do wish everything goes well for all the "people" involved.

No hard feelings.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link