1.5.7 Multi screen issues

Hello

With upgrade at 1.5.7 beginning issues with 2 monitors. Two full hd monitors that means in DCS, I has set 3840x1200, but after update at 1.5.7 start logo, menu and completely game is drawn like a half screen at one monitor, second monitor without any reaction at game. When I make downgrade at 1.5.6, worked normally. Any idea?

Thanks

Hello

With upgrade at 1.5.7 beginning issues with 2 monitors. Two full hd monitors that means in DCS, I has set 3840x1200, but after update at 1.5.7 start logo, menu and completely game is drawn like a half screen at one monitor, second monitor without any reaction at game. When I make downgrade at 1.5.6, worked normally. Any idea?

Thanks

Do you have, resolution set, aspect ratio set, monitors set?

New Knowledge

I have using two monitors and at right monitor is set like master. When I am switch left monitor like master in windows setting, work well. Any idea? I don't want using left monitor like master.

Thnx

Have the same thing also in 2.1

When i hit crtl alt delete , the screen goes normal again, you can try that.

Thanks, but any these tip don't work for me. Anyway, I was create batch file, which made swap Primary monitor and execute dcs program. After end dcs, make again swap primary monitor to standard setting and exit. Hopefully temporary solution. Thanks all for support.

What does you LUA file look like? And you're saying you want to put the main UI screen on the left or the right, correct?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Had that too, try alt-tab when you see the menu like that and when you (hopefully) see the menu normal go into settings and disable full screen.

My big mistake. Really helped disable full screen. Thanks and lets enjoy the flight

Thanks