TAW DCS (EU) - A-10C pilot recruitment campaign

SeraphimGray

Once you application is accepted you will be contacted by Drill Instructor (DI) that will explain you basics about TAW, "how to's" of community itself, explain division chain of command, events...

Once you are done with that, then you I will take you through the rest of the process.

First thing being assessment flight for basic skills as written in brochure. Then I will organize meeting and explain to all new guys requirements to rank up from training SQN to combat SQN, how to demonstrate this skills and help you with achieving them through advice.

This training is required so that pilots are able to join events I will organize and participate with full understanding what is going on, able to read briefings and documents, plan and prepare their flight plans on their own.

I put equal amount of focus on planning as on flying itself. Having good situational awareness is very important and I want pilots to have feeling, and not only feeling, but confidence, that they know what they are doing at all time, even when mission plans go south, as they inevitably hit the "wall of unexpected events". :)

well as leonardo says in django, you had my curiosity but now you have my attention :d

I got one last question though, i saw air to air refueling in the brochure, i can maintain contact for 1-2 mins, is that enough for the requirements or should i practice more?

1-2 minutes AAR is more than enough! :D :pilotfly:

What I want to achieve with this recruitment is gather up a team that will have similar (high) skill set, dedicated to self-learning, so we can focus on advanced stuff that comes once you have all the skills... teamwork, clock-work precision when necessary by mission design, ability to adapt to new situation on battlefield...

This is type of mission I like to make, so I want re-build the team that also enjoys stuff like that.

Btw. I see your profile in our onboarding system ... guys will be approving your application soon.

Nice, thats pretty much the summary of what i want.

Just to be on the safe side, i applied with my ingame nickname, its lews therin.

• 1 month later...