some questions

I have some questions about the Spitfire.

I like to play in easy mode.

But there is certain things that I cant get to work.

1. How to turn the plane on the ground? (need begin the mission on the runway because I cant taxi with it)

2. Why does not the reset view (numpad 5) work?

3. Why does the auto start/stop not work?

I have almost all the planes and some of them are easy to get to work in easy (game) mode.

Other are very hard to get to work and even if I program the joystick it does not work in the game.

My favorite airplane is Mirage 2000 and thank you so much to the creator for make it possible even for idiots like me to enjoy the plane and the game to.

The plane has differential wheel brakes, which are operated by brake handle on the stick and rudder pedals. To turn, you need to apply the rudder and at the same time push the brake key/button (whatever you assigned it to).

Can't help with the other questions. Unfortunately, the game mode have alway been rather poorly supported in DCS, because most people don't use it. It often causes various bugs and glitches, especially in the planes which are still in beta phase (and that applies to Spitfire), I suppose that's the reason of your problem 2 and 3.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

The plane has differential wheel brakes, which are operated by brake handle on the stick and rudder pedals. To turn, you need to apply the rudder and at the same time push the brake key/button (whatever you assigned it to).

Can't help with the other questions. Unfortunately, the game mode have alway been rather poorly supported in DCS, because most people don't use it. It often causes various bugs and glitches, especially in the planes which are still in beta phase (and that applies to Spitfire), I suppose that's the reason of your problem 2 and 3.

Thank you very very much. It make more sense now and I will try to find out of it again :)