Flaming cliffs 2.0 or not?

Barso

You will have to buy upgrade for $15. Or wait for full edition (1.12 and LO2) and you will pay $30. Anyway same price.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I suggest go to lockonfiles.com. There you will find many mods. (registration required).

Better terrain (LOReload), better clouds, textures ect. I am sure you'll find there what you are looking for.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Barso,

Welcome to this wonderful crowd of enthusiast simmers!

If you are looking for mods, perhaps I can point you to a (rather oldish) thread that I had put together that has had some success, describing many good mods. Forgive me for the newer things are not included, since I have not upgraded the thread. Nevertheless, it might prove useful.:smilewink:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=28186

Cheers

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

falcon and nvidia 295 will not work.

regarding falcon af..

You cannot play that game with the nvidia 295... the nvidia driver does not work properbly/ or at all with the old Falcon.... you will experience that the game will crash your falcon game and computer alot of times...

The only really good graphic card for falcon, falcon af, leap pursuit, freefalcon ect you name it, its the ati... ... i bought a 80 usd.. Ati 4650HD it play falcon perfect.

I run free falcon 5,3 with an old ati card, even though i have the nvidia 295 in my system.

I really serious recommend that you buy a cheap ati card to run falcon, but most of all that dyou download the "FREE" freefalcon 5.0 + patch 5.3 it give you better graphics, more airplanes ect..

After falcon 4.0 was discontinuet and the developoment team fired the comunity got the source code and improved and extended the game to freefalcon.

you can find much more informations at www.freefalcon.com look in the forum

Edited by delevero

That's unfortunate, thanks.

I tried freefalcon 5.3 and you were right, it crashed as soon as you started flight even though it plays on my wifes laptop.

But I thought falconAF was more stable.

It seems as I will just stick with lockon.

That's a pity as I loved falcon 4.0 when it was first released.

I loved it's realism.

The problem must be a driver issue and i can't see nvidea fixing a game that old.

Thanks for the help.

Have played falcon4.0AF, and all the cards I have used were Nvidia. Only problem I had was with an ATI card.Took it back immediately and stayed with Nvidia.Suggest you look for an older driver.Suggest 6.14. You just have to find the right driver and there is lots of help out there.Cheers.