DCS: Black Shark, Russian Version has gone gold

Wags

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that some members of this forum have posted on torrent websites using the same nick name as they have here looking for help in getting pirated copies of Black Shark to work they deserved to be banned.

The funny thing is that even if they don't post on the torrent sites and just download BS, ED can still ban them.. Yes it's easy for them to mach you up with your forum user name if you DL BS illegally and No they don't need a court order :smilewink: .

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

The funny thing is that even if they don't post on the torrent sites and just download BS, ED can still ban them.. Yes it's easy for them to mach you up with your forum user name if you DL BS illegally and No they don't need a court order :smilewink: .

To get your identity via your ip from the isp?

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I have one question regarding English DVD version, sorry if it has been asked before. DVD version will be encrypted by Starforce, and will require online activation. Is it only one time activation after installation without limits, or is it ten times limit like download version?

Why would they need to get your IP from your ISP? ;)

Because it's dynamic? The only way i could imagine would be being logged in at the forum while loading the torrent.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Can someone give me the link to download/buy BLACK SHARK please , thanks

Are you a CIS resident? If not, there is yet no legal option apart from obtaining a physical copy inside Russia.

Edit: Oh and please don't crosspost, it's considered bad behaviour on a forum.

Edited by sobek

Come let's eat grandpa!

Why would they need to get your IP from your ISP? ;)

:thumbup:

Because it's dynamic? The only way i could imagine would be being logged in at the forum while loading the torrent.

What's dynamic? I think the recent bannings tell their own story ;) .

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

What's dynamic? I think the recent bannings tell their own story ;) .

Most people's IPs are. I don't get it, but i'm not really an IT person, so ...

Edit: They wouldn't need to get the ip from the isp, but to link it to a username, one would have to load the torrent and log into the forum with the same ip at some point.

Edited by sobek

Come let's eat grandpa!

I think NOW is our time to express our gratitude to all ED-DCS for his great job developing this simulator saga. NOW is time to express the most kind words for they. Probably this days are being hard and difficult, no matter the reason.

They are sharing his thoughts with us, the problems and headaches with the release.

All my respect for your great effort, my support and also my money when the western version will be finished ( no matter when ).

IMHO this is the right path for our posts, SUPPORT, nothing else, nothing more.

I totally DO fu....g AGREE with this clever guy.

Do I know you, Mirmi? :music_whistling:.

Please, I kindly request you ED guys the meaning of "early 2009", cause we all know wich means an ED "early 2009", probably Dec 2009 :lol::lol:

(Just kiding guys, all my repect to your effort, really:thumbup::thumbup:)

Cruz de San Andres

First learn to fly. Then learn to fight.

[sIGPIC]www.cruzdesanandres.com[/sIGPIC]

CPU Intel Core 2 Duo 3GHz or AMD equivalent

LOL, like such an AMD CPU exists!

ASUS P7P55D-E DELUXE 1504 BIOS / i7 875K / CORSAIR 2x 4GB VENGEANCE

CORSAIR AX850 / 160GB INTEL X25-M G2 / 150GB VELOCIRAPTOR / 750GB WD BLACK

7 PRO X64 SP1 / CATALYST 11.5 / AFTERBURNER 2.2 BETA 3 / MSI R6970 TWIN FROZR III LIGHTNING

There will be, and these system requirements will be around for a while. So IMHO it's not strange to put it like that.

Besides, if software is optimized for more then two cores, the fastest X4 Phenom's are actually pretty equivalent with a Core 2 Duo at 3GHz.

MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X2 555 @Phenom II X4 B55 BE, 3.2 GHz quad-core, Asus EAH4870 DK/HTDI/512MD5, OCZ Gold Edition DDR3 1333MHz 4GB Kit Low-Voltage. Budget = Cheap = Good :D

You mean if it isn't ? :music_whistling:

No, if software is optimized for just on or two core, a core 2 duo 3GHz (~ E8500 with it's 3.16 GHz) will be significantly faster then a Phenom X4 9950 (the fastest Phenom right now) inmost benchmarks, especially games. Example: AnandTech review.

That doesn't mean that the Phenom is slow, or should be avoided under all circumstances. Just saying that in certain games, AMD just has no equivalent to a 3GHz Core 2 Duo yet...

MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X2 555 @Phenom II X4 B55 BE, 3.2 GHz quad-core, Asus EAH4870 DK/HTDI/512MD5, OCZ Gold Edition DDR3 1333MHz 4GB Kit Low-Voltage. Budget = Cheap = Good :D

• 5 months later...

Today I went to the local game store, mainly to look for some PS3 games (yes, I do play those as well :-) ) and what do I see on one of the monitors? A trailer for Black Shark! I never thought that I'd see trailers for this sim in a store like this. The sad things was that I didn't see any boxed copies of the sim though.

• 4 weeks later...