Server Listings Webpage

104th_Maverick

Many people have been asking what happened to the webpage that displayed the current servers being hosted in DCS.

The page has been moved and is now available through the Personal Section on the main ED website at the link below.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/server/#allservers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

This should be stickied, I had no ideal there was such as....:imho:

Same here, THANK you for posting/sharing i didnt know about it.. good info

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

;3702171']Many people have been asking what happened to the webpage that displayed the current servers being hosted in DCS.

The page has been moved and is now available through the Personal Section on the main ED website at the link below.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/server/#allservers

Thanks! I was not aware that this exist, any chance to provide some simple REST API?

I belive some communities would be more than happy to be able to display this basic server info at their websites.

Zapraszam na Gildia.org - polska społeczność DCS. :thumbup:

Thanks for the url! Although there is no link/path -that I can't see- to the server list from the personal section.

Also, there is no info about the version (beta, release or other)

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Good stuff.

Any chance of showing which map? Either in the main list, or in the description when clicking the server?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |