Fresh Install Freezes @ 10%

Nope did not help

Tried renaming, made no difference.

Update: Since my last message, I uninstalled 2.5beta. I then installed the standard 2.5.. So after Log in , DCS loads right up.. I then Uninstalled the reg 2.5 and then installed the 2.5 beta again. Logged in and looking at the loading screen Stuck at 10% Again!

Please Help,, I have been a beta tester,, And have run my Server, in Beta as well,, since 1.2 !!

I cant even fly on my own server!!!

***NewbCity::MSFlights*** The Putzer

dcs.rar

• ED Team

Looks like the problem is in the Temp folder of the game.

Please, zip and send me the C:/Users/<YourWindowsUsername>/AppData/Local/Temp/DCS.openbeta folder - so we can reproduce the issue.

After that try renaming the folder and start the game.

Edited by c0ff

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

rebuild of that appData folder did it, I think

Thank You.. the rebuild of that appData folder did it, I think,, 2.5 beta loaded. I am downloading Persian Gulf, Mirage200C, & C/a. at moment..

Even 2 diff support Techs did not figure it out.

If a interested party saw the non-support they gave me they would Not give DSC a second look.. So many stupid Qs and repeat...

• 1 month later...

Same or similar problem

c0ff

edit 3: I completed all steps outlined in the various DCS wiki pages for troubleshooting. No joy. Performed a windows 10 reset (lose settings, keep files) and after installing the latest MS Visual C run-times, DCS works 100%.

edit 2: Opened a ticket #81702. I will update here if I get some help.

edit: uninstalled Bit Defender, deleted temp folder, ran repair and update. No joy.

I'm have the same or similar problems. I did a clean install of DCS.openbeta with no problems. Upon initial launch, it flashes the update window and the progress bar scans left to right and then the window closes. The login screen never appears, but the DCS.exe process is visible in task manager. Any further launching from desktop flashes the update window for a split second and the DCS.exe process just gets added to the task manager.

Below I have included a zip of my appdata folder.

I have tried deleting the temp folder as well as the Saved Games folder. No joy.

dlXfSm6l.png

LCv18Aq

DCS.openbeta.zip

Edited by mjbrennan99
New info