Viggen pulls to the left

I don’t have idea why, but it tends to the left, with even or no payload, this condition is not decently fixable neither with aileron nor rudder emergency trim, although with the autopilot on it stops drifting. Before you ask yes I checked the controls and there’s no problem

Any wind on the mission? (Stupid question, yes, but always good to ask.)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another possibility could be joystick calibration/deadzone issues. But then all aircraft would behave like this.

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any load out, even load out and also with the aircraft empty. During the mijolnir offensive campaign in every mission it goes left, haven’t tried yet outside the campaign

Hmmm.. this is odd.

Try outside of the campaigns, especially with an air-start, to see if it is a persistent problem irrespective of mission type.

You might be damaging something somehow on taxy/ lineup/ takeoff.

I taxied into one of those ground-power carts at one point and this damaged something on my wing, which made the aicraft roll in the air...

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

Another possibility could be joystick calibration/deadzone issues. But then all aircraft would behave like this.

Had similar behaviour in older versions of Flaming Cliffs, but with only one model of a cheaper Thrustmaster joystick, don't remember exactly which model it was (it was something about €50, not more).

We then discovered that we had to use a special driver, then it worked.

To help you out as best as I can I collected some issues I had to deal with in the past:

I would rather start in mission editor, and tryout clean aircraft, no wind, noc clouds, from ramp.

Also check your joystick's trim wheels (if installed) if they are set to the middle position.

Also check the "curves" of the two input axes (x,y).

Also check if the stick has a small definded "dead zone", maybe the stick it is mechanically not exact enough.

Also to be checked: what if you engage autopilots (attitude hold, and altitude hold)? Does it revert to one side if you disengage?

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Guys I had the same problem. Just add 2 points of deadzone. The Viggens axis are very, very sensitive.

It IS a tiny spike from the HOTAS. Try it you have nothing to loose ;)

^--- that. (I add 3)

I also noticed the Viggen yawing a bit to the left ever since release. It's more or less depending on the loadout. I think it's most noticable when having 4 BK M90s. And it even does so with the AP on, I always have to counter-control to the right. And, to ensure it's not my rudder, I've set it's deadzone up so it would definately be centered. Even tried it without the pedals at all. No difference. Also, no trims used. I don't even have it mapped at all, just for pitch. The Viggen wants to go left.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

There is a mention in the 2.5.2 Beta patch notes about them fixing some drift issue in the Viggen. Maybe it's relevant to this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]