Another helios question...

I have my monitor setup like a "T". 3 ontop 1 on bottum.

Now, windows reads the setup as 4,2,3 and 1 on the bottum. Helios reads it as 213 and 4 on the bottum.

I can get guages to diplay on the bottum screen but they do not work in dcs... Could it be not working cause my windows number configuration is different than helios? If you think so, how do i change the numbers in helios or do i have to unplug them all and sett them up accordingly?

Thanks for any help...

Hello Dave73

There is a bug in Helios when it tries to setup configuration with 3 or more monitors.

You can fix it changing the lines in the profile .hpf file.

from the FAQ section on my site:

-- After reset monitors, my profile dont work at all, any gauge or switches moves when they do on the cockpit (Usually configurations with 3 or more monitors)

sometimes, converting to systems with 3 or more monitors, Helios move the graphics to the correct monitor, but not the bindings. They stay in monitor 2, even if you move everything to monitor 3, or other. To solve this problem, look the number where you put it the profile inside and open the profile in notepad++ and using the tool replace, replace all the "monitor 2" by your correct number. For example "monitor 3"

Hope it helps.

So heres where im at...i unplugged all monitors except top middle and the bottom one. So now there stacked... I went into the profile editor and changed the monitors to match the new conf. I loaded up your single monitor a10c profile and put it on my bottum monitor and left the top screen for the game. I then downloaded your latest export.lua and put it in my scripts folder over writing mine...started up the control center ...ran dcs and Violla!!! It works!!!

Now, my question is... What should i do from here? What would be the best way to get my monitor back to 3 ontop for the game and bottum one for helios?thanks for your help...dave

yes.

open the hpf file in notepad++ and use the tool "find/replace" to replace all the "monitor 2" sentences by the correct monitor one.

You need to check wich one it is in your rig.

usually you need to replace all "monitor 2" by "monitor 3" or "monitor 4".

of course always save a backup of the hpf file, just in case.