The only F/A-18 video I will make.... till it's released

oh so sad, I hope those other aircraft are pensioned off to the bone yard and lovingly kept ready for another day.

Loved the video, well done.

Cheers, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

The (virtual) Island of Unloved Toys, that's where they're going.

I was thinking of Falcon 4 the other day. It was my go to flight sim during it's heyday and beyond and flogged it for years. We flew in real time (no speeding up time in our squadron) which could take a while per mission in the latter part of the campaign where you could be making runs well to the north. I've got fond memories of that game which despite it's warts is still to my mind a brilliant piece of work.

I'm getting away from the point though... I think this might be that sim but in this time, I'm pretty sure I'm going to fly the crap out of this thing. I get the feeling I'm not alone either, the excitement is absolutely through the roof around here.

Oh, great vid BTW, almost missed saying it.

Edited by crab

Haha that would be a great ongoing joke!

SECONDED! I would love seeing these every time a new module comes out! :megalol::thumbup:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache