4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Next DCS Aircraft Wish List

Now that FC2 is out, i suppose we will receive more info and pictures of A10, but the really important thing, is that i read that ED will say what is the next DCS Module after A10.

Looking toward it!!!

Greetings

Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. You shouldn't have told me ;)

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

errrrrrm...im not sure it is a fighter...just my wish!

I meant he shouldn't have told me that ED will reveal the next project after the FC2 release :)

Digital-to-Synchro converter for interfacing real aircraft instruments - Thread

Check out my High Input Count Joystick Controller for cockpit builders, with support for 248 switches, 2 POV hats and 13 analog axes. Over 60 units sold. - B256A13

www.novelair.com - The world's most realistic flight simulators of the J35J Draken and the AJS37 Viggen.

Where did you read that? No such announcement was made by ED AFAIK.

Now that FC2 is out, i suppose we will receive more info and pictures of A10, but the really important thing, is that i read that ED will say what is the next DCS Module after A10.

Looking toward it!!!

Greetings

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I'd like the Apache, however either the SU-27 or the F-15 would be nice..... Or my little wishfuld heart would be extremely pleased by DCS:Tomcat

However that is all speculation.... or rather wishful thinking, even though I have an idea that Matt wouldnt shun away from the latter, if the info were available.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

IMO I think it would be either a RUSSIAN fixed or rotary wing aircraft after A-10C. But as GG said... nobody announced anything on the subject. Everything you read and continue reading until the end of the summer (or longer) probably will be simply speculations.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Where did you read that? No such announcement was made by ED AFAIK.

After the A10c module is realesed they'll say whats next in the DCS Chapter... :megalol:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

IMO I think it would be either a RUSSIAN fixed or rotary wing aircraft after A-10C.

Why would you think so? If it is your opinion that ED will necessarily have release western and eastern airframes alternatingly then you're completely on the wrong track. ;)

Probably even ED doesen't know what happens next of A-10C. I suppose they'll have more than one choice.

Here's hoping they have a choice at all.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I think an F-16 would be ideal because for one thing it has similar setup to the A-10C, all the avionics are available on the net along with manuals etc. It would be a very quick and simple aircraft to model and its popularity means you'll sell alot of copys considering F4AF did so well. In MP it would rock as well you can use the A-10C for FAC and the F-16s for BAI.:thumbup: Ideally you would also need IFF and in game Voice coms to really get the most out of the sim and both HAVQUICK and AIFF are in the MLU Manuals.:joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I think an F-16 would be ideal because for one thing it has similar setup to the A-10C, all the avionics are available on the net along with manuals etc. It would be a very quick and simple aircraft to model and its popularity means you'll sell alot of copys considering F4AF did so well. In MP it would rock as well you can use the A-10C for FAC and the F-16s for BAI.:thumbup: Ideally you would also need IFF and in game Voice coms to really get the most out of the sim and both HAVQUICK and AIFF are in the MLU Manuals.:joystick:

+1

Cujo_signature.png