Change.org Petition for F-4E and Forum Poll

MemphisBelle

Change.org Petition for F-4E and Forum Poll  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Change.org Petition for F-4E and Forum Poll

• No, I want them to focus on the AH-1, Mi-24, and F-16
    • Yes, but not at the expense of other modules
    • Yes, I want the F-4 prioritized ahead of the F-16 but not necessarily ahead of the helicopters
    • Yes, I want the F-4 prioritized ahead of other modules

I was a bit bummed to hear the F-4 has been delayed in favor of the F-16. But at least the F-16 fan base will be at peace and we will stop seeing them rant and cry over it like no other. In the meantime the F-14 Tomcat will keep me busy long enough to hold out waiting for the Phantom.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But at least the F-16 fan base will be at peace and we will stop seeing them rant and cry over it like no other.

They will still cry that they did not get version X, or capability Y, etc. If they get all version with all capabilities, they will complain that there are to many options.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Sorry to hear of the postponement on the F-4 for those fans. I will buy the F-4 when it comes out. I look at DCS as a way to experience a wide swath of the history of military aviation. We have some amazing and iconic aircraft to fly. No matter the order of release it’s just good to know that there are more aircraft coming. I would love to see more Redfor aircraft but understand some entities don’t want their aircraft simulated. It’s hard to remember those external pressures that are put on ED especially if you live in the Blufor world.