Change.org Petition for F-4E and Forum Poll

MemphisBelle

Change.org Petition for F-4E and Forum Poll  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Change.org Petition for F-4E and Forum Poll

• No, I want them to focus on the AH-1, Mi-24, and F-16
    • Yes, but not at the expense of other modules
    • Yes, I want the F-4 prioritized ahead of the F-16 but not necessarily ahead of the helicopters
    • Yes, I want the F-4 prioritized ahead of other modules

The last official news was posted in 10/2017. Also since the merge the Belsimtek subforum was set to invisible for the users, so we rely on official updates now....I know that the usual sentence applies "News will be available when News are due", but this case is slightly different because its an former Belsimtek Project. I also know about the announcement of what A/C are in the pipe (F-16 etc.) But to be honest...this can be a matter of years. So is there any chance to get infos on whether or not the Team had Chance to take their hands back again on the Phantom? Thats a thing I´d (and I´m sure many others as well) really like to know.

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure nothing will be mentioned until the Hornet is close to final or untill all the systems are up and functioning to a satisfying degree.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

• ED Team

While the F-4E is still planned, we have other modules in higher priority like the Hornet, Yak-52, Mi-24, F-16, and AH-1. Focus on the F-4E will come once we clear several of these projects.

So, I would not expect any F-4E news for quite some time.

Thanks

While the F-4E is still planned, we have other modules in higher priority like the Hornet, Yak-52, Mi-24, F-16, and AH-1. Focus on the F-4E will come once we clear several of these projects.

Thanks

Well that sounds promising for the F-16 !! Can you tell us how much work has been done on it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

While it is nice to have this information, I'm disappointed the Phantom got pushed to the back of the line. I've never really liked the F-16... and frankly, there are no aircraft currently in DCS that are on my personal favorites list. At least I should have the F-14 within the next year or so. It is nice to see the helicopters on there though. Looking forward to the Hind and the AH-1S (whatever version of it is chosen) will be a good match for the Army Huey currently in game.

Is that a rough order of expected release (subject to change of course) or did you just toss the aircraft in there haphazardly?

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

wow, thanks for posting ! love the F4 , but I'd love to see the other aircrafts in your list a reality :) napalm could wait :P

Su34 & F111 a dream fullfilled in fsx...[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 5600, 1050ti, 16 GVram, win10 , TM W hotas&rudder, waiting for 1060/1070 price fall or a new gpu family..f*&9 miners :)

Thanks

Oh man thats kinda a bummer... while I want an F-16 as much as the next guy, I would say the F-4E would be a needed addition to DCS especially for the Red side on the Persian Gulf map!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

Oh man thats kinda a bummer... while I want an F-16 as much as the next guy, I would say the F-4E would be a needed addition to DCS especially for the Red side on the Persian Gulf map!

Doesn't matter. They will loose anyway! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

Doesn't matter. They will loose anyway! :D

giphy.gif

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Can you swap the F-16 out for the Phantom ?...

The F-16 is just more of the same too soon. F-4 matches perfectly with the upcoming modules and the PG Map.

I have nothing against the rest of the list (if it is in chronological order)

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

f-4 is on the top of my list. very disappointing

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I agree with the general sentiment here. While the F-16 would be a huge addition to DCS, we've already been blessed with F/A-18.

I'd love to see another old-school aircraft such as the F-4 come sooner rather than later.

Would also go wonderfully with a Vietnam map from which a number of modules would also profit (UH-1, MiG-19, F-5E, MiG-21).

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

• ED Team

We understand your feelings folks, but this is also a classic case of damned if we do, damned if we don't. We do though strongly feel that there are a LOT more customers that are eager to fly a Viper in DCS World. The Phantom will be coming though, just a bit further back in the cue.

Thanks,

Matt

I have no problem with the Viper coming before the Phantom. You can look at it you will be appreciated either way, instead of damned of you do damned if you don't. They are all wanted by the community so bring them on! :thumbup:

Oh...I am ready for the ground radar also for the F-18! ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals