GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi.

Got my Jeatseat SE early this week and here is my impressions so far.

Shipping went extremely well. Only took nine days (with a weekend included) from posting in russian post office till I could pick it up here in Sweden. No delays in custom controlls neither on the russian side nor the swedish side.

Package was very well wrapped up, in a tight plastic bag and with the sensitive parts well covered. Made a very proffessional impression right from the beginning. This is no cheap toy.

Installing was a breeze. Very head-on. No problems at all. I even managed to install SSA so I can use it from my guest account (as I always use when I'm online) without the need to login as administrator.

Took my beloved Viggen for a ride and...

WOW! It really adds to immersion as everyone says. It's so cool when you crank up the AB and really feel the effect in you back. Not to mention the reverse thrust effect. And every other effects that you have implemented in such a intelligent way.

My hat off for you Andrey and for Olaf for having made this possible.

Ogromnoe spasibo!!

Michael

Thank you for the feedback, Michael.

That was a pleasure to get an order from a famous city of yours.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I love the Jetseat but find it a bit uncomfortable sitting on the rock hard transducers. Any suggestions? I don't mind dulling out some of the effects to make it more comfortable.

Why not to place a big folded towel on the seat?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for the feedback, Michael.

That was a pleasure to get an order from a famous city of yours.

Ha, ha.

Now you know why I prefer sitting inside my home, safely doing stuff on my computer, before beeing outside in the djungle.

//M

PS. My wife is from Moskva btw.

Edited by ctd01

No, I don't want to change their locations. That's not my question. I'm just wondering how having them on the bolster (raised sides) of the seat bottom and back would effect the feel or performance of the transducers?
Ah the effect should be the same. I never noticed any difference and I've been using mine on a regular PC chair for about a year now.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

I noticed the K908 is 19" wide. My seat is fairly narrow (see image), meaning, I believe, the transducers may actually be located up the side bolster of both the seat and the seat back. Is this sub-optimal?

The width of the flat part of the seat is 14" and the width of the flat part of the seat back is 12".

Thanks in advance.

Andre, your thoughts?

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

I love the Jetseat but find it a bit uncomfortable sitting on the rock hard transducers. Any suggestions? I don't mind dulling out some of the effects to make it more comfortable.

Here is my rig. The cushion don't dull the effects either. Feel them very crisp.

20180311_144354.thumb.jpg.e10519bb23570ff23e06c9cbbb16ae6e.jpg

Andre, your thoughts?

I think the upper pair will be on the bolsters, since that is about 37 cm (14.6") wide. Seems not to be a problem, it may provide even better contact with a shoulder blades area of the back.

Distances between KW-908 transducers from top to bottom:

29 cm

22cm

21 cm

9cm

Each transducer is about 4 cm wide.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the upper pair will be on the bolsters, since that is about 37 cm (14.6") wide. Seems not to be a problem, it may provide even better contact with a shoulder blades area of the back.

Distances between KW-908 transducers from top to bottom:

29 cm

22cm

21 cm

9cm

Each transducer is about 4 cm wide.

Thanks, Andre!

Dennis

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

New chair for the jetseat

I forgot I had ordered a folding blind chair from sportsman guide while I was away, found where the guy looking after M.T. rig while I was gone had put it this weekend and opened the box and tried out today. I think it’s perfect positioning for me the folding chair made having my feet on the pedals on my puma painful they feel natural in the new seat. I’m awaiting for the jetseat to arrive then between it and the rift I should have the best experience short of a 6dof motion platform that I don’t have the money or room for.i look to be a similar seat and back iirc to the Huey the plarfoyrm or base is different and the puma has more between the seat and pedals than is visible in rl setup. I just need a great way to interact with the cockpit in VR&E I bought a rift controller hoping it will work in place of the bigger controllers until we get gloves of leap motion working. If we gloves I might modify my collective control/switch box to be more realistic using a bod arm board for the switches since the puma controller board only has room for. Two more switch positions. The grip is fairly close minus a two position trigger switch for coms but until they get multiple crew positions working online intercom is useless when they get that working a switchable intercom would be nice but until then a hot mic setup for intercom would work key radio com for outside the helo would be the way to go.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Andre, is it possible to get a JetSeat with the black piping, and not the orange?

Andre can you see if you can locate where my seat is because the info you sent me shows it left Russia but nothing since also what are the measurements so i know what my chair options are.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Andre can you see if you can locate where my seat is because the info you sent me shows it left Russia but nothing since also what are the measurements so i know what my chair options are.

That's how tracking works. It clears from Russia and you don't see any other updates until it's in possession of US Customs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

So once customs releases it it will update the tracking?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

So once customs releases it it will update the tracking?

Once it arrives and scans at customs it will update, then it updated often after that...clearing customs, outbound from customs, outbound to destination, at local facility, out for delivery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

The last status reported is

Customs clearance

17 March 2018, 19:23 USJFKA, USA

the measurements please see on this picture https://andres.shop/32-thickbox_default/jetseat-kw-908-air.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After the status above is reported, search Google for the same tracking number. USPS/UPS/FedEx will pick up the tracking from there under the same number, and that is where you see the details I provided above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Andre I received my jetseat today I’ll download the software tonight hook up the jetseat and give it a spin in front tonight. I’m trying to buy the speedmaster flight for a permanent sim chair.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB