GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Definitely different material on the seat cover...Andre's Sim Edition is made from a nice, "military style fabric" (per the website) versus the stock seat which I believe is a pleather type of material. The SE material seems durable. In any case, the SE edition from Andre looks and I imagine feels worlds better.

Outside of the other benefits you mentioned, my understanding is that Andre also adds additional padding/cushioning inside of the seat cover so it's much more comfortable to sit on. With the basic "seat mat" I can only imagine you can feel the little vibration motors uncomfortably digging in to you while sitting on them.

Lastly, regarding the differences in the new ForceFeel seat, sokol made a post with the most relevant details I've seen so far:

Thread for further questions and discussion: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=203529

Yea I should have got the sim edition but didn't know about it back then. I'll most likely wait until these newer models are available from Andre or when he has them on the store. Thanks for the link will check it out.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

So, Andre, are you planning on offering any more sim seats?

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

I still have plenty of KW-908 in stock.

Thanks. "sim edition"?

Those will be available later in this year.

So, Andre, are you planning on offering any more sim seats?

He answered you the first time you asked in the post immediately following yours :doh:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

He answered you the first time you asked in the post immediately following yours :doh:

Well, thanks (I think) for doing all that cutting and pasting. I guess I hadn't made the connection between my question "Sim edition?" and his reply "Those will be available later in this year."

I was asking what a "sim edition" is, not when it will be available, and it wasn't clear (at least to my feable mind) that Andre was replying to me or to another earlier post.

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

Well, thanks (I think) for doing all that cutting and pasting. I guess I hadn't made the connection between my question "Sim edition?" and his reply "Those will be available later in this year."

I was asking what a "sim edition" is, not when it will be available, and it wasn't clear (at least to my feable mind) that Andre was replying to me or to another earlier post.

You're welcome, and the Sim Edition is this custom service: https://andres.shop/jetseat/31-jetseat-901-flight-sim-customization-1.html

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

You're welcome, and the Sim Edition is this custom service: https://andres.shop/jetseat/31-jetseat-901-flight-sim-customization-1.html

Thanks. So that's a 4,900 Rub adder to the regular price? Sounds reasonable. My cockpit seat is a regular racing seat (Obutto Ozone), so I'm not sure there'd be any advantage to the Sim version, other than the added padding and cover, and easier access to the transducers, correct?

GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Thanks. So that's a 4,900 Rub adder to the regular price? Sounds reasonable. My cockpit seat is a regular racing seat (Obutto Ozone), so I'm not sure there'd be any advantage to the Sim version, other than the added padding and cover, and easier access to the transducers, correct?

Don't forget the fact that it looks badass too :smilewink:

Here is what I believe to be true, Andre can confirm:

•  
  • Better material on the cover

• Adds 2 transducers (up to 8 from the original 6...but the 908 had 8)

• Easier access to transducers

• Looks badass

DpCeYQp.jpg

Edited by =Buckeye=

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

I’m eagerly awaiting my own seat from Andre .

All that’s left is getting voice attack working the jet seat and a final chair for my helo simpit for the ga I need to reconfigure my yoke and throttle on the wasp and remove the switch and radio panels that are useless in vr. For the fighter simpit I need to decide on either ordering the wasp wh version or using another frame for mounting. I which I had room for four sim pits the mention above plus a racing pit using my mad Catz controllers. Have the seat in the center pivoting to each of the pits in a n-e-w-s layout the computer and everything would been positioned near the pivot point with leads to the seat.

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Looking bad ass, is undeniably important...but not sure I'm willing to wait until the end of the year. I mean, after all, I fly in VR, and the only person seeing my sim cockpit is me...

Looking bad ass, is undeniably important...but not sure I'm willing to wait until the end of the year. I mean, after all, I fly in VR, and the only person seeing my sim cockpit is me...
For what it's worth the k908 air is fine but I wish I had purchased the sim edition and had the customization done to remove the hole in the middle. My straps on the 908 air broke so only one holding it to the chair. It's fine for me now, but as soon as the sim edition is back in stock I plan on getting a custom one.

This is how I'm hanging in for now, has been fine like this for months lol. 0903e485041b627494209d185798f640.jpg

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

• More padding
  • Looks badass

"More padding" is not included in a common case.

=Buckeye= were lucky to get much more customization.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"More padding" is not included in a common case.

=Buckeye= were lucky to get much more customization.

Roger that, will edit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

I'm not getting any response in DCS 2.5.

Yesterday i bought a used KW-908 Jetseat off ebay. The vibramotos works and massage also works fine.

I started SSA, according to logs it installed some scripts in DCS.

Then started DCS 2.5 and jumped into a A-10C. When i fire the cannon , nothing happens, no vibramotors working.

For sound output i use SPDIF Digital Out on my motherboard. I tried the frontpanel connectors however there is still no response from the motors.

The Jetseat is in USB-mode.

Sounds=manual

Firmware ver: 02.57

Where did i go wrong?

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Width of K908

I noticed the K908 is 19" wide. My seat is fairly narrow (see image), meaning, I believe, the transducers may actually be located up the side bolster of both the seat and the seat back. Is this sub-optimal?

The width of the flat part of the seat is 14" and the width of the flat part of the seat back is 12".

Thanks in advance.

719733490_ozoneseat.thumb.jpg.111c0cb269b956abb019debff7066b46.jpg

•  

• Looks badass

DpCeYQp.jpg

What rudder pedals are those?

What rudder pedals are those?

Slaw RX Vipers. $700 to get them to the US, but oh so worth it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

I noticed the K908 is 19" wide. My seat is fairly narrow (see image), meaning, I believe, the transducers may actually be located up the side bolster of both the seat and the seat back. Is this sub-optimal?

The width of the flat part of the seat is 14" and the width of the flat part of the seat back is 12".

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone give me their opinion on how well the JetSeat will work with my fairly skinny bucket seat, discussed above? Thanks.

Hi.

Got my Jeatseat SE early this week and here is my impressions so far.

Shipping went extremely well. Only took nine days (with a weekend included) from posting in russian post office till I could pick it up here in Sweden. No delays in custom controlls neither on the russian side nor the swedish side.

Package was very well wrapped up, in a tight plastic bag and with the sensitive parts well covered. Made a very proffessional impression right from the beginning. This is no cheap toy.

Installing was a breeze. Very head-on. No problems at all. I even managed to install SSA so I can use it from my guest account (as I always use when I'm online) without the need to login as administrator.

Took my beloved Viggen for a ride and...

WOW! It really adds to immersion as everyone says. It's so cool when you crank up the AB and really feel the effect in you back. Not to mention the reverse thrust effect. And every other effects that you have implemented in such a intelligent way.

My hat off for you Andrey and for Olaf for having made this possible.

Ogromnoe spasibo!!

Michael

Edited by ctd01
misspelling of name

Can anyone give me their opinion on how well the JetSeat will work with my fairly skinny bucket seat, discussed above? Thanks.
It should fit although it may be a little wide. The side straps should be fine for holding it I think. You may have some issues getting the bottom strap connected around the bottom of the seat but no way of telling exactly how it will be.

It should fit although it may be a little wide. The side straps should be fine for holding it I think. You may have some issues getting the bottom strap connected around the bottom of the seat but no way of telling exactly how it will be.

Thanks. Is it suboptimal to have the transducers on the bolsters Vs the flat of the seat or seat back?

Thanks. Is it suboptimal to have the transducers on the bolsters Vs the flat of the seat or seat back?
I don't think you can change how the transducers are placed. There are a total of 8 motors on the 908 air spread evenly across the bottom of the seat as well as the top part where your back and shoulders would sit. Unless Andre can configure them for you in advance. I'm not sure if he does that but he might for the custom SE edition.

No, I don't want to change their locations. That's not my question. I'm just wondering how having them on the bolster (raised sides) of the seat bottom and back would effect the feel or performance of the transducers?