FC3 Tutorials

Azref

The P-51 and UH1-Huey tutorials are top notch and very easy to follow.

Does anyone have a link to some tutorials for FC3 like these? I've tried watching the videos but they're not great quality, and I've always prefered to learn the procedures by doing them in any sim.

I've just brought FC3 and this seems a really poor decision to exclude flyable tutorials for new players. :huh:

Does anyone have some mission link to get me started (F15 tutorials would be great).

Many Thanks

I agree, the shame is that the video tutorials you install for the f15 keep telling you to take control at any time, but its just a video !

This Tutorials are from the old LOMAC..they have never been updated..they just made Videos out of them I guess

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

I cannot agree more. I am desparately looking for basic pilot training videos. I have been playing landing and gun to gun fight from the very beginning, and never went through serious basic flight training. How wonderful life will be if these are provided in the FC tutorials...

By the way, do any of you happen to have good training videos/tracks so that I can follow? Thanks in advance!

It has been a long time since they said they would make new tutorial videos

I prefer interactive tutorial instead of just video, like what BigFootMSR has done for BS2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |