WMR alt + enter will not give me full screen in DCS?

Crunchy

Just purchased a HP Reverb and when I press alt + enter to get the full DCS screen on my desktop it just remains the same? This causes me to have problems with switches in the sim because my mouse is moving out of this small DCS desktop window. Also, if I go into the VR setting in DCS and tick the mouse to not move out of the game window, it still manages to move out and I end up clicking things on my task bar. Can anyone else alt + enter in this sim using WMR and get a full DCS screen?.Why wouldn't it be working for me if you can do this? Any idea's?

I also thought wags were going to give us native WMR support for this sim, so when is that coming?

Edited by Crunchy

Well it might be that you need to make the VR Headset have the focus?

If you have the checkbox ticked in VR Settings try clicking your mouse on the screen of the monitor and see if it changes focus.

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Well it might be that you need to make the VR Headset have the focus?

If you have the checkbox ticked in VR Settings try clicking your mouse on the screen of the monitor and see if it changes focus.

Hey

Thanks for your help that fixed it for me.

Edited by Crunchy

Hey, Glad it worked for you your welcome.. ;)

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2