Muting the controller of the LHA-1

berk.kp

When I start off the LHA-1 Tarawa, the controller keeps repeating the phrase "clear to taxi to runway" over and over again which gets really annoying. Would be nice if he only says it once or if there was a possibility to mute it.

This doesn't fix the issue. The only way to stop the calls is to take off.
Have you tried it? It works for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Have you tried it? It works for me.

Yep. I was making a mission with Joey's Hermes the other week and I spent over an hour trying to fix the issue. I gave up. I believe the issue lies with the Harrier and not the Hermes or Tarawa.

Intel i5-8600k | EVGA RTX 3070 | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM @3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD

Are we sure it’s the Tarawa?

Yesterday I was having a play with the Su33 from the Kutznez. Had a similar issue, just in Russian

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

This has happend to me multiple times. It's not neccesary bug on tarawan, but definitely on harrier side. Very annoying radio spam. You can change radio frequency sure but it just mean it will keep spamming, you just dont hear it which is not ideal. Occurs also when approaching, not just takeoff.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]             

http://dcsfinland.fi

Suomalainen DCS Yhteisö

Are we sure it’s the Tarawa?

Yesterday I was having a play with the Su33 from the Kutznez. Had a similar issue, just in Russian

I've experienced this too (Su33, Kutznezov)

So I don't

[...] believe the issue lies with the Harrier [...]

It only occured, if you first asked for engine start, otherwise he was quiet.

Hmm.

That could imply that it’s related to the code addressed generically by carriers.

The stennis appears to have different logic, which is probably why it’s not affected. Can we test on the other carriers to confirm that thought?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

So was doing some flying. I think this may be an issue due to the radio systems for ships being changed a few updates ago. I wasn't having the issue on new missions I was making. I just got it on an old mission I made before the ship radios were reworked.

Will test and report back.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Confirmed. Old missions with ships in them are going to do weird things. Makes sense, ED redid the code for ship communication so the old ones are buggy. Just redo your ship groups and you'll be fine.

Hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk