Radar does not lock at the moment?

Jyge

Or is it something about my set-up? I move the cursor over the enemy target and press 'Enter' nothing. I can only lock in the automatic modes in short range, long range nothing...I have 530D active and everything. Anybody else having this issue?

Are you sure your inputs are bound correctly after the new TDC Depress implementation?

How new is the new? I played last week, I think back then I could still lock with TWS/STT - I guess it changed in between. Need to have a look if there is a new keybinding, thx.

Check key assignements, specially the newest:

TDC depress -> lock target

STT/TWS Toggle -> changes AA radar mode

PD: open beta

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Check key assignements, specially the newest:

TDC depress -> lock target

STT/TWS Toggle -> changes AA radar mode

PD: Open Beta.Release versions still works like you were used (STT/TWS Toggle also locked target).

Nope, I am in Beta that does not lock it and I have this new keypress TDC depress - I think you mean stable.

By the way, what is currently Target Unlock?

Nope, I am in Beta that does not lock it and I have this new keypress TDC depress - I think you mean stable.

By the way, what is currently Target Unlock?

Weapon SystemCMD Depress.

Is your radar screen in PPI ? Switch to "B" mode to lock target, there is a bug in PPI mode.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi