DCS Rafale B mod

johnnypropeller

Don't be so mad over a video game dude.

i'm not a sad sack, just developped it for myself as a bored quarantine project, while being laid off while not flying (For real. as in Real job. not in a game). i don't devellop for any lame forum fame or virtual notoriety.But for my own pleasure. and i'm really pleased.

The only hint you should take, is that i'm playing on an awesome Rafale B mod, almost paying module quality and you don't. So i'm a quite pretty happy sack.

If you so mad, some PRO TIPS :

1) don't rely on other people doing the job, don't wait for handouts, if you want to obtain something, do it yourself.

2) if you're so mad in your life about a video game. try to get laid to relieve your tension, it could help, try to nail a girl, or i don't know get out and get some real life friends, go out do some sport, eat something. lots of options besides forums.

3) drink some chamomile tea it's know for it's appeasing virtues.

for the other guys, here are some renders of the last version. I don't know if i am uploading more screens if it's to argue with crybabies about a game. i'm too old for this sh*t.:smilewink:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

this is the external model Btw, fuselage textures i don't know yet if i want to do some roughmet work or a fuel photoreal work.

No doubt that those pics look beautiful but Ive been on this forum and the bms forum long enough to notice a pattern of posts like "COMING SOON: F-104 Starfighter MOD by Iron Eagle productions (its really just one incel living alone who probably went to college for 3D design or something like that and are pretty good at what they do but lack the programming skills to necessary to do all the of the other work that goes into a module.

The sudden slip into Alpha bro mode and the "calling out" routine was annoying, sorry. "get laid bro" (implying that johnny cakes over here was crushing pussy at his airplane job all the time because it's so easy for him unlike us other "cucks". I doubt this guy is a real pilot- maybe he's taking a training course or something.

No, I really just think that a lot of these individuals just want the respect and validation for their design chops which is fine, but don't lie.

No doubt that those pics look beautiful but Ive been on this forum and the bms forum long enough to notice a pattern of posts like "COMING SOON: F-104 Starfighter MOD by Iron Eagle productions (its really just one incel living alone who probably went to college for 3D design or something like that and are pretty good at what they do but lack the programming skills to necessary to do all the of the other work that goes into a module.

The sudden slip into Alpha bro mode and the "calling out" routine was annoying, sorry. "get laid bro" (implying that johnny cakes over here was crushing pussy at his airplane job all the time because it's so easy for him unlike us other "cucks". I doubt this guy is a real pilot- maybe he's taking a training course or something.

No, I really just think that a lot of these individuals just want the respect and validation for their design chops which is fine, but don't lie.

ooooh. looks like i hit a nerve. Our self proclaimed basement social justice warrior cuck is boo boo crying and feeling offended in his relative manhood. pinpoint accuracy on this one :lol:. i'm litterally taking training courses all day long, and don't worry for the pussy part. i'm ok on this side.

''i've been on this forum long enough and blabla'' : NERD

Johnny, can you show us a video of this thing in action? It would be so cool to see this plane flying around low level in the valleys of the Caucus map.

Yeah sure, i'm working on the external model, and finalizing details. as soon as i'm satisfied, i'll do a video of it inflight.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...