Any one Tried One Of These As Collective?

Tinkickef

@Tinkickef

Just wanted to add my admiration for your collective solution! Excellent work.

I'm hoping to buy a collective from Thick8 but if I can't I will certainly look at giving this solution a go!

Cheers.

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

I received my collective from K-51, the Russian builder. He uses Virpil boards. This is the same as in the previous posts which shows everything.....except he added a large rotary dial

on the inboard side. The metal knob is 1.5 in diameter. The twist throttle is excellent as is

all the build. Mostly metal and professionally built. Chrome steel shaft holding the extended

black poly twist throttle. I believe the friction disk is Teflon. Depending on time...I might

add lighting and labels. As it is now, the price is very, very reasonable.

With the virus problem, Russian shipping is long. Mine took about 2 months. K-51 kept in

constant touch and was very perplexed by the shipping. Packing was again very professional.

This collective compared to lets say Virpil products, is in the same class. I just pre-ordered

a throttle and MongooseT-50 from Virpil. I have the T-50 base with extension. With the new ordering from Virpil you can avoid the piecemeal put-together and order everything at once.

Fix my sprinkler system and then go flying.....finally.

Laz

I received my collective from K-51, the Russian builder. Laz

Ah, thanks for reminding me about this one (I had read about it previously and then completely forgot...its an age thing). Also good to hear positive feedback about the product (other than the delivery times of course)

It's always good to have options!

Cheers.

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

• 2 months later...