No servers in server list?

Maulkin

Using ver 1.5.8.12823

I have restarted the DCS application as well as my PC with no result. I then tried the DCS ver 2.2 I also have installed and the server list comes up with no problems.

Is anyone else having this issue?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Problem solved:

In the upper part of the multiplayer server list there are three icons:

A yellow eye, a green shield and a yellow arrow in a circle.

To fix it I simply clicked the yellow eye, then clicked the yellow arrow in a circle (to refresh the list).

Now I see a list regardless if the eye is turned off or on.

• Like 1

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

The eye only is for DLC... This is a new server browser bug that I hope ED fixes VERY soon... Don't even know if they are aware of this server-list-not-automatically-loading bug!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I had the same problem yesterday, I think after the last update. I tried everything, restart the game (1.5.8. ), restart the PC. Nothing.

The only way, I see the server list, is, to run the game with the DCS Multiplayer launcher!

Edited by mav373

Feel the need, the need for speed forum.jpg

I feel the need...the need for speed. Highway...to the danger zone. Gonna take you right into the danger zone.

MB ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer, CPU i5 4690, GPU MSI GTX 970 4GB, RAM Corsair Vengeance blue 24GB, SSD Samsung EVO 860 500GB, T16000M FCS Hotas, PS3 cam with Opentrack.

I do have this issue randomly, I did a reinstall and resolve the issue after a day now I have the problem again.

I have FW disable and router too.

I'm able to connect using the ips but the server list blank.

Me too

It is also very common for DCS to hang on the load screen when I try to get into the 104 server.

Edited by Nazgûl

LOMAC, FC, DCS, AV-8B, F/A-18, F-16, AH-64, Super Carrier, Persian Gulf, Syria.

i7 12700K, 4070 Ti PNY XLR8 OC, 64 RAM DDR4 3200, B660M Aorus Pro, 1T NVMe Kingston Fury Renegade (DCS), 1T NVMe Kingston NV2 (OS), ASUS QHD 31,5" VG32VQ1B, VKB Gladiator Pro (metal gimbal) + Kosmosima grip, CH Pro Throttle, TIR 5.

Yeah I am still getting this too. I typically just keep hitting the refresh button and eventually I will get a list but it can take 10-20 attempts.

--Maulkin

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 years later...

why am i only seeing 200 servers with only single players. And when I check my DCS profile There over 700 servers listed with multiple players. Seems like they but restrictions in for viewing all the good servers!

Edited by Harddrive

why am i only seeing 200 servers with only single players. And when I check my DCS profile There over 700 servers listed with multiple players. Seems like they but restrictions in for viewing all the good servers!

even when you refresh several times?

• 1 month later...
DDCS is updated. I am on discord with everyone. I always join via IP and still cant even do that

Myself and a few others are also getting no servers on the list currently. I haven't found the source of the issue yet but I wouldn't be surprised if part of the issue is ED's server is getting hammered.

To expand on my last piece:

After the latest update the server list is completely empty, and I can't connect by IP. Nothing has changed network wise.

I'm running 2.5.6.49314 and did a complete reinstall overnight with no effect.

I tried connecting through a vpn, no effect.

All other games and connections work fine, and single-player works great, the best performance in a while.

I have now ran another repair, and tried having windows defender full off, still nothing.

Any ideas of what could cause this or things I could try?

FIXED for me at least. My issue was IPv6 was turned off. when I reenabled it on my pc it all worked fine.

WOW - had a mate with the same problem - and this fixed the problem.

Doesn't make sense to me because we connect via an IPV4 address - but still - I ain't going to question what's working!!!

THANK YOU!