Trap Sheet

TWC_SLAG

Is there any chance is getting a trap sheet for the Hornet?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Is there any chance is getting a trap sheet for the Hornet?

I may have found it in Discord Apex

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

where's that please?

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

where's that please?

On the Discord Apex server. But, it looks like the Trap Sheet was available and isn’t anymore.

TWC_SLAG

I seem to remember reading a notice that the plat cam program no longer works in the latest OB versions. If that’s right. How does that affect AIRBOSS?

Also, has anyone used and reviewed AIRBOSS?

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

I seem to remember reading a notice that the plat cam program no longer works in the latest OB versions. If that’s right. How does that affect AIRBOSS?

Also, has anyone used and reviewed AIRBOSS?

Thanks,

We use Airboss frequently, platcam mod had no interaction with Airboss. Our server recorded 1839 passes in June with Airboss on the Roosevelt. We have a python script that takes the trap sheet output and graphs it to Discord live, as well as a dynamic live greenie boards for the Hornet guys and one for the Tomcat guys.

This was a case I Hornet trap from earlier this evening.

Yoda, OK, 4 PT, (SLO)IM , 4-wire, 18.45 seconds, FA-18C_hornet, (CASE I)

0-B5-C2-AD8-697-D-4-AD0-83-AD-2-AEA1-EB16942.png

Edited by TonyG
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 9:30 AM, TonyG said:

We use Airboss frequently, platcam mod had no interaction with Airboss. Our server recorded 1839 passes in June with Airboss on the Roosevelt. We have a python script that takes the trap sheet output and graphs it to Discord live, as well as a dynamic live greenie boards for the Hornet guys and one for the Tomcat guys.

Tell me how I get this set up on discord. Would greatly increase immersion.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 9:30 AM, TonyG said:

Is it possible to use this in singleplayer? It it still is in use, of course.

First become an aviator, then become a terminator

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 4:42 AM, TimRobertsen said:

Is it possible to use this in singleplayer? It it still is in use, of course.

Hey, just saw this.  Yes, it's possible for SP.  Just won't generate your MP call sign, just says 'New Player'.