Air refueling and comp crashes, help!!!

Hy guys, i was wondering if anyone know how to make the air refueling option available when u creat a mission. I tried putting an il-78 to refuel but when i call awacs and ask for tanker directions nobody answers. How do i do this???

Also when i enable advance haze and i play for a while ,my computer crashes and i dont even overclock. What can i do to fix this too?

Thank you all.

Asus P7P55D Pro

Intel i7 @ 4.0 GHZ

8gb xms ddr3 memory

500gb SATA HD

ATI 5870

27" Dell LCD Monitor

Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

HOTAS WartHog

Thrustmaster MFD's

8" lcd monitors x2 (mfd)

Saitek Cyborg Keyboard

TrackIR5

Hy guys, i was wondering if anyone know how to make the air refueling option available when u creat a mission. I tried putting an il-78 to refuel but when i call awacs and ask for tanker directions nobody answers. How do i do this???

Also when i enable advance haze and i play for a while ,my computer crashes and i dont even overclock. What can i do to fix this too?

Thank you all.

Don't know on the advanced haze - but for AWACS directions to the tanker, you need both tanker and an AWACS in-mission. And to be flying the Su33, obviously.

Even without AWACS directions, if you get behind the tanker (within a few km), switch to NAV mode and extend your probe ( . . . . not a double entendre at all . . . ), then your HUD should switch to A2A refuelling mode (indicating distance, fly-to circle, tanker speed and altitude, and desired basket number - 1 left, 2 centre, 3 right) and the tanker should extend the baskets.

The tanker must be setup to fly a circuit(use start loop and endloop). Also the tankers action must be refuelling. Likewise chuck an AWACS up there but not always necessary as you can use the map or labels to find it.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The tanker must be setup to fly a circuit(use start loop and endloop). Also the tankers action must be refuelling. Likewise chuck an AWACS up there but not always necessary as you can use the map or labels to find it.

You sure on the circuit?

One of my missions just has a tanker flying.

Sure, it makes life easier if it's loitering . . . . . but I don't think it needs to be on a circuit.

Thanks guys, and by the way, any ideas on how to fix the haze problem???

Asus P7P55D Pro

Intel i7 @ 4.0 GHZ

8gb xms ddr3 memory

500gb SATA HD

ATI 5870

27" Dell LCD Monitor

Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

HOTAS WartHog

Thrustmaster MFD's

8" lcd monitors x2 (mfd)

Saitek Cyborg Keyboard

TrackIR5

Which WIN version you have, which videocard and which graphics driver version?

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

I have:

Win XP SP1

Direct x 9.0c

P4 2.4 ghz

Geforce 6800

1 GB Ram ddr pc 2700

CH rudders, throttle,flighstick

trackir 3

Asus P7P55D Pro