AGM 65 F Camera and designate

DixieITA

you want to slew the mav?

select your MAV

set left DDI as SoI

uncage

hold down your tdc depress

while holding down tdc depress move the mav over target with tdc up, down ect.

let tdc depress go

mav should lock onto target

rifle!

iff on/off:

press IFF on the frontpanel.

press and hold on/off for 1-2 seconds

there will be "On" on the panel and its on

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE

Sensor Selector Switch in the direction of the mfd you have the mav's screen on. So if you have mavs selected and ready on the left ddi, sensor selector switch left, if on the right the other way

(a diamond on the top right corner of the ddi should appear if it's soi)

Inviato dal mio Lenovo P2a42 utilizzando Tapatalk

No it's the same, the throttle designator controller (TDC), but it acts on the mfd you have as SOI

If you have the mav's page as SOI it will move the mav's sight (while keeping pressed the TDC depress button), if you have the radar as soi it will move the radar cursor

Inviato dal mio Lenovo P2a42 utilizzando Tapatalk

Edited by MarkLazzo

Something I discovered is that if you Waypoint Desginate to automatically slew the Mav to the general target area, you need to UNDESIGNATE the target to be able to get the Mav to manually slew. Makes sense when you think about it, but was driving me nuts figuring out why I couldn't slew it around.

• Like 1

Also make sure u not use “realistic mode” in the Spacial options menu. If so the TDC on the MAV page work only when u Depressing the TDC down batten.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------