improved carrier environment

Mule

Bit hard to when you cant see the text are the menus quite difficult to see in VR as well and im sure the older guys would love to see bigger text ( along with me )

or... better yet listen to audio instructions (heck, a text message from Boss via DL on my DDI would do:))

I can't wait for a better VR and VR interface... might be sometime this year:smilewink:

or... better yet listen to audio instructions (heck, a text message from Boss via DL on my DDI would do:))

I can't wait for a better VR and VR interface... might be sometime this year:smilewink:

fingers crossed :)

Audi message would be great

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing if we're able to use the elevators.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

is the new carrier a payware or free?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I'm sure it'll be payware, but there's no official info about the new carrier yet. Info should be out within the next 2 weeks though(April 2019).

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

Very nice preview by Wags!

What I'm looking forward some day in DCS is an option to disable the player voice. Because most of us fly online and with SRS we would like to transmit in the channel frequency our message. With some option to disable it, we can do all comms and just receive a answer from ATC, without our player talking all over again.

Maybe some day? Are you guys looking for this option too?

Very nice preview by Wags!

Our

What I'm looking forward some day in DCS is an option to disable the player voice. Because most of us fly online and with SRS we would like to transmit in the channel frequency our message. With some option to disable it, we can do all comms and just receive a answer from ATC, without our player talking all over again.

Most of us don’t fly online. But I do agree an option for you guys would be welcome.

Look into VAICOM Pro, it's a comprehensive profile for Voice Attack with several other goodies, such as disabling player voice, so you can talk to your wingmen, ATC, AWACS etc without hearing the pilot's voice. And it has SRS support as well.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

I hope there will be better comms interface for VR. Cant imagine using the current one in the pattern.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

will the new comms etc be available to other carriers if you have this module installed?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

It might not need to be as expensive as a full on module, it just depends how much work goes into it. I'd much rather pay a fair price and get something decent. The current carriers are ok, but they feel a bit lifeless to me. It would be great to feel like you are in a living environment with crew and stuff moving about around you along with a really detailed 3D model.

That level of detail costs money to make, so it's only fair to pay for it.

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

It might not need to be as expensive as a full on module, it just depends how much work goes into it. I'd much rather pay a fair price and get something decent. The current carriers are ok, but they feel a bit lifeless to me. It would be great to feel like you are in a living environment with crew and stuff moving about around you along with a really detailed 3D model.

Totally agree. As long as it is a reasonable price.

Fully agree!

Incredible and exciting stuff for sure.

I have not seen it mentioned anywhere, but will graded landings be a feature of the new module as well?

I also, just purchased VoiceAttack and it looks like it could work well with the improved comms. Can't wait!!!

Edited by =BJM=

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

I think that's tied to the aircraft module not a carrier.

I was replying to the question regarding graded landings. However, regarding your post, which vids showed the new carrier?