improved carrier environment

Mule

I am really looking forward to this.

Will the radio comms include the tower giving us the correct reciprocal heading for the downwind leg on a typical case 1 recovery with reference to the carriers BRC?

I understand that this is what happens in real life when entering the Marshall stack or cleared for the initial?

I know it's a bit early to ask but.....

Holy $hit Wags. Now that is bad-ass!

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

This along with the new carrier is going to be outstanding!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

For example...
I do not get the seemingly cool gist from this picture by Wags. Cannot see much in the picture on my phone.

Anyone care to reveal. Thanks

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I do not get the seemingly cool gist from this picture by Wags. Cannot see much in the picture on my phone.

Anyone care to reveal. Thanks

showing the Case 1 radio comms and Comms menu.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

showing the Case 1 radio comms and Comms menu.
Great, thanks, another next big thing I am looking forward to.

A very lively carrier deck.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I am really looking forward to this.

Will the radio comms include the tower giving us the correct reciprocal heading for the downwind leg on a typical case 1 recovery with reference to the carriers BRC?

I understand that this is what happens in real life when entering the Marshall stack or cleared for the initial?

I know it's a bit early to ask but.....

No, the tower assumes we can flip our mental compass needle around 180 deg for downwind.

Will carrier lighting remain pull-down menu controlled?

No need. Look at the bottom of your HSI when you are on the BRC. Simples...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Oh, how the other half lives. Suck it up cupcake!

:thumbup:

Bit hard to when you cant see the text are the menus quite difficult to see in VR as well and im sure the older guys would love to see bigger text ( along with me )

Edited by chaser

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]