Is it possible to change default VFA-131 squadron in Hornet over PG to another one? If yes, how? I tried it change in oob_air_init.lua without success. Thanks for advice.

Yes it is possible : change squadron name in oob AND trigger files then restart a new campaign with .bat file. Don’t forget to change squadron skin in oob file !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

You put the same name for the active squadron and the reserve one. You need different names : look examples with M2000 for exemple or simply add R/ in front of reserve squadron name and don’t forget to change names in trigger file ( see examples for squadrons order )

Edited by PB0_CEF

Does disabling pruning not work in 11.05.09?

?

In single ou multi player?

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

You put the same name for the active squadron and the reserve one. You need different names : look examples with M2000 for exemple or simply add R/ in front of reserve squadron name and don’t forget to change names in trigger file ( see examples for squadrons order )

It works, thank you ;)

Multiplayer

Multiplayer is intentional.

Because several people complained, and so did we, during our tests, that there was lag.

So I lowered the settings and activated the prune_script by force when the multiplayer was selected.

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Just started Hornet over PG and flown maybe 6 sorties so far. I love this thing. Looking forward to flying the Tomcat and Harrier campaigns next but this is great practice for the Hornet and getting to pick which mission i want to complete is great. Very similar to another sim minus some AI aspects but i'll take it all day long

It looks like the CEF Tarawa Caucus and PG campaigns don't work. I just spawn into the F10 map.

I think there’s a bug with Harrier on Tarawa : it’s impossible to start cold on the deck :(

I prepared a land based version version of Harrier over PG : it works now :)

I think there’s a bug with Harrier on Tarawa : it’s impossible to start cold on the deck :(

I prepared a land based version version of Harrier over PG : it works now :)

Hey thanks for looking into it! I just did some googling and that looks like a known bug.

I really enjoy new Mbot campaigns and I think that Hornet and Tomcat lovers should consider trying those wonderful campaigns !!!

As usual, Mbot introduces new features and a really realistic and historical environment.

My campaigns are often only useful way to train with new aircrafts but Mbot ones are really great adventures !

I really enjoy new Mbot campaigns and I think that Hornet and Tomcat lovers should consider trying those wonderful campaigns !!!

As usual, Mbot introduces new features and a really realistic and historical environment.

My campaigns are often only useful way to train with new aircrafts but Mbot ones are really great adventures !

Hi, what are the new features? Is there any kind of changelog? I wasnt able to find it and didnt see anything myself personally.

-Carriers will change heading for take off and landing to sail in front of the wind.

-A new AI attack script which works very well to avoid stupid losses and obtain a good air to ground efficiency.

-Nice 4 planes formation appearance on carriers without bugs...

-All Squadrons on the same carrier without bugs

-Very realistic campaign with nice targets and Iranian F-14B with specific armement.

-Moving Task Force depending of enemy targets neutralization

... and many more to be discovered :thumbup: