New delay to the Campaign

CHPL

We apologize for the new delays concerning our UH-1 Caucasus Campaign. :(

Unfortioned with the experience made in the past five months it is getting unlikely that there is a release in 2019. :cry:

Because of some spelling issues, ED is unable to process the campaign.

After we get all the paperwork checked by a retired CIA field Officer (many thanks for that), we get yesterday informed by Nine Line that there are one or more spelling issues in our Offical Video.

The Boing fiasco in mind, we need to fix all the problems first bevor ED Test pilots can check out the missions.

We are really sorry for the delay

Thanks for your patience and appreciation.

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

After we get all the paperwork checked by a retired CIA field Officer (many thanks for that), we get yesterday informed by Nine Line that there are one or more spelling issues in our Offical Video.

Lots of spelling issues in other campaigns make me wonder why these should be showstoppers for yours?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Lots of spelling issues in other campaigns make me wonder why these should be showstoppers for yours?

That's the only information we got from ED. :(

We are unhappy with that, but that's the way it is.

New projects delayed furthermore, because of this lack of reliable information. :(

Always happy landings ;)