Is the Huey dead post-2.5?

yipster

It's not dead at all! They are very busy with implementing the multicrew feature for the Huey: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3299871&postcount=51

It's already in internal testing!! :joystick:

If you think I'm being sarcastic, you might be right...

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Nah, they are just getting the last few rivets of the FA 18 just spot on, shouldn't be long now,..:smilewink: :lol:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

We know,.. :thumbup:

Just saying,.. :)

:megalol:

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Nah, they are just getting the last few rivets of the FA 18 just spot on, shouldn't be long now,..:smilewink: :lol:

Yes, so they can move on to the F-16.... :mad::mad:

I can't believe the side guns malfunction didn't make it to yesterday's patch. Any similar bug on the F-18 would have been solved through a hot fix the next day after a massive uproar on the forum from the top gun kids.

Edited by BaD CrC

It's not dead at all! They are very busy with implementing the multicrew feature for the Huey: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3299871&postcount=51

It's already in internal testing!! :joystick:

If you think I'm being sarcastic, you might be right...

Internal Sunhine of the Multicrewless Mind :lol:

(internal sunshine is "nav lights in cocpit bug" lol)

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3774131&postcount=74

Unfortunately there are bad news about UH-1H multicrew...

I haved missed that one, thank! That is indeed unfortunate and explains a lot, but I'm glad they haven't dropped it entirely.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I can't believe the side guns malfunction didn't make it to yesterday's patch. Any similar bug on the F-18 would have been solved through a hot fix the next day after a massive uproar on the forum from the top gun kids.

The F-18 and F-16 are on my no-buy list until the Huey gets some love; similar to the Mig-19 until the Harrier is working smoothly.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I have to be a tad more optimistic given that the Mi-24 needs multi-crew the Gazelle, Huey and the F-14 also need multi-crew.

Yes I know the Gazelle has support for multi-crew, so too the F14 however we are awaiting ED to better support multi-crew.

I know right kidding ourselves again. :cry:

As someone who just dabbles in helos I can offer kind of a neutral opinion. I think the huey will be updated in a similar fashion as the warbirds, A-10C, and KA-50. When? idk, we're still waiting on the hog and shark, but I highly HIGHLY doubt the huey is "dead." Unfortunately with these updates it seems there's a period of time where the module is stuck in limbo. Where updates are scarce and bugs go unsolved seemingly to wait for the "big revamp." The shark specifically comes to mind on that one.

Of course this is just my opinion so I could very well be wrong.

They could at least fix the gunners. This is ridiculous. I know they talk about priorities all the time, but we are talking about the main weapon of the aircraft completely broken here. So I really wonder how that is not higher priority than a bug like:

F-18

- INS set correctly on Autostart.

I hope we get the Hind before the F-16. Time for a little more chopper love! :imho:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

may i remind people of the cargo cam debacle , that got broken ,then instead of being fixed it was decided that we don`t need it as we have an unintelligible voice guiding us, so it was just dropped

get ready to shout harsh words at the enemy, and start gathering rocks.

I really hope it will get some love soon. Such an iconic helicopter!

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

Months of no updates,no explanation from the devs.....just like the Yak-52,it's abandoned,ED may tell you otherwise,but the proof is pretty evident,and we're not fools.

It's a pity,but this is becoming more and more frequent sadly with some DCS modules,it does make you wonder what you're buying into,especially after the debacle with the Hawk.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Biggest problem being, the Huey is still for sale at 49.99$ USD with is a very serious amount of money for a game. This is the price of a gully blown PS4 game or even twice the price of many amazing steam games.

You buy it brand new, jump into it ... stumble on all those serious bugs. Than you are like .. WOW I need to report those! You go in the forum to conclude that they were there for MONTHS without any DCS official commenting on those.

If they don't want to support it, they cannot keep it on the store for sale. The legality of this practice is even questionable.