MiG-21 BiS Key error (Steam) - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-18-2017, 03:35 AM   #1
Rich8

Reputation power: 0
Rich8 is on a distinguished road
Default MiG-21 BiS Key error (Steam)

Hi guys, I'm aware that a few weeks ago there was a switch in the key system for DCS module keys. I wasn't really playing DCS at the time due to the school semester that much but my friend told me (he uses standalone) to uncheck the MiG 21 from my installed list until the update comes out and then re-check it. Now I just bought the mirage and when I start DCS I get this error message for the mig 21 stating the following;

"Unable to run the application due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Re-enter a valid Activation Key or re-activate the application.
If the error recurs, click "Error report" and send the report to product technical support."

When I click "Retry" I see my key and click next for the Activation but I'm yet again presented with the aformentioned error. My friend on the standalone version said he had to go somewhere and delete something. Anyone have any info for this issue?
Rich8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:10 AM   #2
cthulhu68

Reputation power: 6
cthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the roughcthulhu68 is a jewel in the rough

In the first post of this thread is the registry repair app.
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185642
You need to deactivate Mig21. Run Application to fix registry and reactivate Mig21.
This will cost a deactivation.
cthulhu68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:41 AM   #3
Rich8

Reputation power: 0
Rich8 is on a distinguished road

Alrighty, I'm good to go now, thanks!
Rich8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activation, key, mig21, steam