IP address multiplayer with clickable jets question

davebert

My neighbor and I were going to try (for the 1st time) to fly together on map and I was able to open the port on my router and set up a game but it was using a map from the FC3 module. We wanted to fly together on a map but use our purchased jets (F5-E and Saber) but being it was my first time we ended up having to use the available jets so we took the Migs. So how do we set up to use our clickable cockpit jets and fly together on a map or terrain using the IP address method? Is it possible to do this and if so, how?

Thanks,

Dave

edit: Does this only work if we create our own mission? Also, the manual looks pretty dated. Is there a new one in the works?

Edited by davebert

Creating your own mission is probably what you want.

Just load the mission editor, select the terrain you want to go with and place a few F-5Es and F-86Fs. Make sure to select 'Client' as the pilot skill level, that'll make them selectable in multiplayer.

Creating your own mission is probably what you want.

Just load the mission editor, select the terrain you want to go with and place a few F-5Es and F-86Fs. Make sure to select 'Client' as the pilot skill level, that'll make them selectable in multiplayer.

Thanks. I will try that and see how it goes. I appreciate the tip. :thumbup:

Dave