[RESOLVED NEXT PATCH] Nose strut stuck in kneel position.

sLYFa

After fiddling around with the new SC, I found that the nose strut gets stuck in the kneel position when launching off the SC, meaning the plane will be kneeled when landing on the deck.

This doesn't always happen however, still trying to find out some logic behind that. Did anyone else have that problem too?

Edited by IronMike

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

After fiddling around with the new SC, I found that the nose strut gets stuck in the kneel position when launching off the SC, meaning the plane will be kneeled when landing on the deck.

This doesn't always happen however, still trying to find out some logic behind that. Did anyone else have that problem too?

I also just noticed this hot-spawning on the SC deck. I will see if I can attach a track file when I'm done (game is open right now).

Edit: The track is kind of large. Where's the best place to send it? Or should I try to grab a newer one that's smaller?

Edited by Q-Ball

You could try hitting the switch in flight but I think it might depend on weight on wheels. I unintentionally broke this when trying to fix an error in the kneel switch solenoid logic pointing out by one of our SMEs.

Systems Engineer & FM Modeler

Heatblur Simulations

You could try hitting the switch in flight but I think it might depend on weight on wheels. I unintentionally broke this when trying to fix an error in the kneel switch solenoid logic pointing out by one of our SMEs.

thanks fro acknowledgment. I also get this on every hot start and most cold starts.

30+ years flight sims

-Alienware Desktop With constantly changing specs -Track IR 5 -Thrusmasters Warthog HOTAS #55179 -Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals

Ok I figured if you keep the switch pressed until you are fully kneeled, the nose strut will be extended at landing.

Figured as in "you thought", or do you mean you found this to be a functioning workaround? Thanks.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/