Mission 1 WOLF never arrives.

ok, i had to tune my radio to batumi tower the dialogue went by too fast so I didn't catch it the first time around. I wish you could delete stupid posts like mine..

No problem. You are always welcome.

Ther are no stupid posts or questions. Only stupid answers. :smilewink:

If you have any difficulties, you get me quite fast on DISCORD https://discord.gg/CXCA7rf

and you are also invited to flying together online.

Always happy landings ;)

• 9 months later...

I ended here since I am having the same problem. However in my case, the message to tell me to setup the radio never shows up. I am on 2.7, does the

campaign works with that release? I am currently stuck right at the beginning...

Two things should be adjusted so far from what I see at the beginning of the campaign:

- Always make any displayed message to be shown at least 60 seconds. In the action, any messages displayed less than that can be missed.

- Amplify the radio call volume. I tried to play around with this in the audio setup, but was not able to set it right. The radio calls are way to low. If I enjoy the first two mission, I will open the campaign file and try to amplify these.

Edited by Frag

@Frag

No issues with the mission.
INVERTER MAIN ON ?
If Wolf 1 doesn't show up, you missed something with the radios.

The best way to find out what you missed is the Mission Video.
https://youtu.be/wivgTALKzf8

Showing voice text that long, will lead to a long, long list on your screen.

If you checked the video and found the thing you missed, please let me know what it was. Maybe I make some changes. 

In The audio settings, you may reduce the outside sound and keep the 2in Headphones " at 100 %

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)