Targeting pod help

HoYa

In CCRP, with target as a waypoint (passpoint) No problem hit the target every time

In CCIP or CCRP, I can’t lock the target

Pod is on,

Pod is on MFD

MFD is designated SOI

Laser trigger is continually pressed

I punch the TMS button up down left right nothing locks it up

In CCIP I keep the weapons release button pressed

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks to all who reply...

Edited by HoYa
Added info

Hi HoYa,

-Verify that the TGP is your SOI.

-Select CCRP in the SMS before A-G mode.

-Select A-G mode, your TGP will be slaved to your selected waypoint. (If there are no waypoints in your aircraft create one, otherwise TGP would not work as in current development status)

-From here you can slew to your desired target.

-If you press TMS down your TGP will be in boresight mode.

-You can do all of this without pressing your laser trigger, you should only "lase" after dropping ordenance.

- For CCIP you don't need the TGP.

Hope this helps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phoenix

F-16C

i7-8700K, Z370, 32GB DDR4-2400MHz, GTX 1080, FSSB R3L, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD's, Windows 10 Pro, Oculus Rift S

I’m having trouble even moving the SOI to the right MFD, I think this thing is all kinds of screwed up....

Again I can move the pod, I just can’t get it to lock on to any target or pint on the ground. Even with TMS up ...

Edited by HoYa
Asding

I’m having trouble even moving the SOI to the right MFD, I think this thing is all kinds of screwed up....

Again I can move the pod, I just can’t get it to lock on to any target or pint on the ground. Even with TMS up ...

DMS down to select the MFD as SOI.

If TGP is SOI it should work fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phoenix

F-16C

i7-8700K, Z370, 32GB DDR4-2400MHz, GTX 1080, FSSB R3L, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD's, Windows 10 Pro, Oculus Rift S

Just so I am clear.

The white square around the MFD is on the same MFD as the camera view as the pod (looking out towards possible targets). Then TMS up, that’s it....

Nothing to do with uncaging...

Should the camera view be steady or moving as the aircraft moves forward ?

Just so I am clear.

The white square around the MFD is on the same MFD as the camera view as the pod (looking out towards possible targets). Then TMS up, that’s it....

Nothing to do with uncaging...

Should the camera view be steady or moving as the aircraft moves forward ?

It should be steady, check that you don’t have double bindings to your cursor, and it’s unintentionally moving the camera.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phoenix

F-16C